The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

SubjectAuthor
* Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeJeSSe
+* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeLoose Cannon
|`- Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeJeSSe
`* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeJeSSe
  `* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeJeSSe
    `* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeJeSSe
      `- Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smokeThe Happy Hippy

1
Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<aiz9K.375522$f2a5.178287@fx48.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4492&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4492

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:40:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:40 UTC

This will complicate their already epic logistical problems.
The lying Putinites will probably say a frisky squirrel caused the
explosions.

````````````````````

'Ukrainian missile strikes' blow up oil facilities in Russia supplying
troops in Donbas as British intelligence says Putin's forces have 'yet
to achieve a significant breakthrough' and many units are 'exhausted'

Explosions rocked two oil storage facilities - one of that at a
military base - in Russian city of Bryansk overnight
Blasts, though to have been caused by Ukrainian missiles, sparked
huge fires which raged into the morning
Bryansk is a logistical hub supplying Russian forces in Donbas,
where Putin's main offensive is taking place
UK says Russia has yet to achieve any 'significant breakthrough' of
Ukrainian defences in the region, because of poor logistical support and
ongoing fighting in Mariupol tying up troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10749921/Giant-inferno-Russian-oil-storage-amid-suspicion-strike-Ukraine.html

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<t46h2e$7ea$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4493&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4493

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:08:46 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Roman the demented illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:08 UTC

In article <aiz9K.375522$f2a5.178287@fx48.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> This will complicate their already epic logistical problems.
> The lying Putinites will probably say a frisky squirrel caused the
> explosions.

No... they will blame a frisky NAZI squirrel! :) :)

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<20220425172718.00005383@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4495&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4495

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 17:27:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:27 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:40:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> This will complicate their already epic logistical problems.
> The lying Putinites will probably say a frisky squirrel caused the
> explosions.

Well, there are three options for Putin -

1) Blame it on squirrels.

2) Blame it on Ukraine and launch retaliatory attacks on Ukraine.

3) Blame it on NATO, declare them a party to the conflict, and launch retaliatory attacks on NATO.

How long will it be before Putin moves from seeing it as NATO helping Ukraine attack Russia to NATO using Ukraine to attack Russia ?

NATO are playing a very dangerous game, are walking a very fine line which they have probably already crossed.

It won't matter what they say, who they blame, once World War III has started.

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<MdA9K.6414$sdfb.1960@fx41.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4496&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4496

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:44:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:40:53 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> This will complicate their already epic logistical problems.
>> The lying Putinites will probably say a frisky squirrel caused the
>> explosions.
>
> Well, there are three options for Putin -
>
> 1) Blame it on squirrels.
>
> 2) Blame it on Ukraine and launch retaliatory attacks on Ukraine.
>
> 3) Blame it on NATO, declare them a party to the conflict, and launch retaliatory attacks on NATO.
>
> How long will it be before Putin moves from seeing it as NATO helping Ukraine attack Russia to NATO using Ukraine to attack Russia ?
>
> NATO are playing a very dangerous game, are walking a very fine line which they have probably already crossed.
>
> It won't matter what they say, who they blame, once World War III has started.

Uh yeah well, invasions have consequences.
Putin and putin alone broke a 70+ year long peace in Europe and now his
inept armed forces [and border cities] are paying the price for his
miscalculated greed and vanity - At least Ukraine isn't attacking movie
theaters packed with woman and children.

"WW3" blah blah blah, so putin is free to bomb, rape and murder at will
but immune from any retaliation ? Don't think so and anyhow, nuclear
weapons traditionally have been a last resort option to fend off an
existential threat - Is Russias existence really threatened by an attack
on an oil dump, or are you and putin just dealing the nuclear card from
the top of the deck now ?

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<egA9K.6415$sdfb.488@fx41.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4498&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4498

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:47:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:47 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <aiz9K.375522$f2a5.178287@fx48.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> This will complicate their already epic logistical problems.
>> The lying Putinites will probably say a frisky squirrel caused the
>> explosions.
>
> No... they will blame a frisky NAZI squirrel! :) :)

Heil Chipmunk & Glory to Nuts !

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<20220425231318.0000708c@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4505&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4505

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:13:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 22:13 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:44:27 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Putin and putin alone broke a 70+ year long peace in Europe

No NATO did that by expanding eastwards and putting troops on Russia's borders, breaking their promises not to do either.

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<_OF9K.879000$aT3.33561@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4506&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4506

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:05:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:44:27 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Putin and putin alone broke a 70+ year long peace in Europe
>
> No NATO did that by expanding eastwards and putting troops on Russia's borders, breaking their promises not to do either.

Which/what "troops" are you talking about ?

Most present and recent NATO countries formerly part of the Iron
Curtain/Warsaw Pact were Russian conquests with puppet leaders that they
maintained with an iron boot on the neck for decades.
The Baltics lost a full 1/3 of their population to the Soviet brutes,
Russia has no right to dictate their security arrangements.

Ukraine/Georgia were/are overreach and we need to back off the
overtures, if possible now - But overtures did not merit a brute invasion.

Promises were made on both sides left unkept ,,, And if putin had some
nagging security concerns before, hes got some large ones now.

No one was threatening Russia. Until a few months ago, Russia was
presumed to have the most potent military force on the planet [nukes
aside], remember ? That was before he showed his hand in Ukraine.
He was making big $$ from Europe and was ready to become the [by far]
largest supplier of Europes energy needs. He had Germany in his pocket,
they wouldn't even send a bullet to Ukraine until weeks after the
invasion in fear of pissing off putin - And did not postpone Nord2 until
after the invasion.
USA on its current trajectory anyone can see is declining and tearing
itself apart with the Bolshevik plots of racial strife, open borders and
all manners of sick disorders being championed - McDonald's was doing
great business in Russia, along with 1,000's of other western businesses
which gave Russia a nice income, made the people happy and gave her
access to all sorts of capital and technology.

So he should have bided his time ,, But just like Hitler, whos 10 year
plan was cut short to 4 on the basis of his own personal mortality, he
was in a rush and threw out the golden eggs in return for a steaming
lump of shit.

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<20220426001546.00003904@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4509&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4509

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 00:15:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:15 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:05:28 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:44:27 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Putin and putin alone broke a 70+ year long peace in Europe
> >
> > No NATO did that by expanding eastwards and putting troops on
> > Russia's borders, breaking their promises not to do either.
>
> Which/what "troops" are you talking about ?

Seriously ???

Just Google it.

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<DyH9K.7143$_Ol4.4666@fx08.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4511&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4511

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:04:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 01:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:05:28 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No NATO did that by expanding eastwards and putting troops on
>>> Russia's borders, breaking their promises not to do either.
>>
>> Which/what "troops" are you talking about ?
>
> Seriously ???
>
> Just Google it.

You are far beyond useless, ignored until 4th of July [at least]

Re: Ka-Boom ! Large commie fuel depot [In Russia] goes up in smoke

<20220426100400.00000ebe@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4515&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4515

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:04:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:04 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:04:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:05:28 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Which/what "troops" are you talking about ?
> >
> > Seriously ???
> >
> > Just Google it.
> >
> You are far beyond useless, ignored until 4th of July [at least]

No; you are beyond useless.

Countries which joined NATO in 2004 having a border with Russia : Estonia, Latvia.

Foreign NATO forces stationed in Estonia : Denmark, France, Iceland, UK.

Foreign NATO forces stationed in Latvia : Albania, Canada, Czech Republic, Iceland, Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.

Other eastern countries NATO has expanded into since 1997 : Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia.