Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Murderer baldwin footage released
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 17:18:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:18 UTC

'I take the gun out , as it clears - I turn and cock the gun and the gun
goes off. It's supposed to be a cold gun.

'Bang, she hits the ground. [Joel Souza] goes down, screaming going
"Jesus Christ!

'I have never seen this before... What came out of that bullet that went
through her shoulder?.... She was right in front of me.'

How does this square with what he said during his PR CBS interview ?

'She goes down, I thought to myself, "Did she faint? Did she have a
heart attack ?"
He said he stood over her for 'about 60 seconds' and was then ushered
out. "It was over 45 minutes before I was aware that she was shot "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10296937/Rust-special-effects-coordinator-says-Halyna-Hutchins-immediately-started-bleeding-profusely.html

2 people hit the ground after the shot, both
"bleeding profusely", so why the fiction that he thought she might have
fainted or they had simultaneous heart attacks ?

Because he is a selb absorbed left wing liar thats why, whos only
motivation is to cover his own ass and avoid any consequences for
killing an innocent stagehand.

```````````````````````````````

Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna
Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs
release footage and photos of crime scene

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office released a trove of photos and
videos today from its Rust investigation
On October 21, Baldwin accidentally shot Hutchins while rehearsing
a scene
He maintains that he did not pull the trigger but that a live round
shot out quickly from the weapon
One shows Alec Baldwin being interviewed by two female sheriff's
office investigators after the shooting
He said he had no idea how a dummy round could have caused such
damage, but said he did not know who placed the live round in the weapon
At one stage, he appeared to draw a diagram of where he and Halyna
Hutchins had been standing
No one has been criminally charged but the movie was fined by
safety watchdogs for failing to follow procedure

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10752327/New-photos-Alec-Baldwin-set-Rust-minutes-accidentally-shooting-Halyna-Hutchins.html