From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Troll buys Twitter
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:00:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 22:00 UTC

I guess we'll soon find out what Musk's actual definition of "Free Speech" is.

The right seem to have gone ape believing they now have a vehicle to spread their lies, racism, hate and bigotry with gay abandon.

Maybe it will become the echo chamber cesspit they desire. Perhaps not. If Musk proves a genuine Free Speech absolutist as he claims it is then it's going to enrage as much as please them.

It could easily become so toxic that it ceases to be viable. I doubt Musk cares.

Re: Troll buys Twitter

<nTF9K.129761$Kdf.64381@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4507&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4507

Subject: Re: Troll buys Twitter
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 19:10:10 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> I guess we'll soon find out what Musk's actual definition of "Free Speech" is.
>
> The right seem to have gone ape believing they now have a vehicle to spread their lies, racism, hate and bigotry with gay abandon.
>
> Maybe it will become the echo chamber cesspit they desire. Perhaps not. If Musk proves a genuine Free Speech absolutist as he claims it is then it's going to enrage as much as please them.
>
> It could easily become so toxic that it ceases to be viable. I doubt Musk cares.

Ahahha, must be disappointing to you to see the hardcore wingnuts
losing control of a prime propaganda outlet.
I don't tweet so don't much care but obviously, could turn into a fine
day for free speech advocates.

Wingnuts can still post their drivel, within the TOS, they just won't
have their itchy little fingers on the ban button to control narrative
,, And THAT is the root of why you are so butthurt.

Wingnuts could also start their own wingnut tweeting service, but after
the disaster of CNN+, not many would take a chance on that.