From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Caring sharing Johnson
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 00:12:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:12 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61185469

<quotes>

The UK is donating 22 new ambulances and medical equipment to Ukraine following a request from the government there, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced.

It comes just weeks after a shipment of 20 ambulances was sent to the country, as it battles against the Russian invasion.

Medical aid charity UK-Med, which works on the front line of disasters around the world, has been given £300,000 of funding to train Ukrainian doctors, nurses and paramedics in dealing with mass casualties.

</quotes>

Luckily we don't have people here hoping not to die while waiting for ambulances to arrive, endlessly waiting in hospitals because of lack of trained staff.

I am quite impressed that the "Brits first" rabble have been remarkably quiet when it comes to helping Ukrainians, inviting them in and treating them as paid-up citizens, allowing them free access to health care, welfare and other services.

Re: Caring sharing Johnson

<zxH9K.7142$_Ol4.6749@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4510&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4510

Subject: Re: Caring sharing Johnson
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:03:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 01:03 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61185469

> I am quite impressed that the "Brits first" rabble have been remarkably quiet when it comes to helping Ukrainians, inviting them in and treating them as paid-up citizens, allowing them free access to health care, welfare and other services.

Just goes to show you what happens when humans [for once] are let in
instead raping 3rd world rabble - The few who might end up staying will
make fine, productive citizens.

Re: Caring sharing Johnson

<20220426100546.0000119a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4516&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4516

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:05:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:05 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:03:26 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61185469
>

> > I am quite impressed that the "Brits first" rabble have been
> > remarkably quiet when it comes to helping Ukrainians, inviting them
> > in and treating them as paid-up citizens, allowing them free access
> > to health care, welfare and other services.
>
> Just goes to show you what happens when humans [for once] are let in
> instead raping 3rd world rabble - The few who might end up staying
> will make fine, productive citizens.

You mean because they are white and not black ?