Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Disney bent over backwards to oblige despots with gay free content -
But insists on spreading its filth in the west
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:59:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 03:59 UTC

Left wing perverted zealots are hypocrites too ?
Nooo, can't be !

This is one area, I readily admit and have said for years, where the
despots have the high ground - Ain't no doubt about it.

`````````````````````

Disney is branded hypocritical for opposing Florida's so-called Don't
Say Gay bill as it emerges movie giant cut LGBT content from its movies
to please homophobic censors in Russia and the Middle East

Disney is being criticized for its opposition to the Don't Say Gay bill
Critics allege the movie giant has routinely suppressed LGBT
content in its films to appease homophobic censors in Russia and the
Middle East
While the films are released in full in the US, scenes with gay
tones are often adapted or removed altogether in certain foreign markets
Last month LGBT employees called on Disney to stop 'actively
censoring' gay tones in its feature films

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10752427/Disney-cut-LGBT-content-movies-homophobic-censors-Russia-Middle-East.html