Waste not, get your budget cut next year.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

SubjectAuthor
* what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Caiphas the Pharisee
+* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed
|`* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Phil Allison
| `* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed
|  `* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed
|   `- Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed
`* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Peter Jason
 `* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed
  `* Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Peter Jason
   `- Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?Rod Speed

1
what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<sn2lrc$19q1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4516&group=aus.legal#4516

From: caip...@judea.org (Caiphas the Pharisee)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:34:19 +0800
 by: Caiphas the Pharisee - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:34 UTC

And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental death at
nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<ivkur0Fl2i6U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4517&group=aus.legal#4517

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:09:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:09 UTC

Then we still wont know what happened.

Caiphas the Pharisee <caiphas@judea.org> wrote

> And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental
> death at nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?

Who cares if they do. They should have done those tests right back then.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<f05f4e15-8765-40f0-9979-d8a014ac5d07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4518&group=aus.legal#4518

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:04:49 -0800 (PST)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:04 UTC

Rod Speedbot Legal Charlatan wrote:
=============================

> > And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental
> > death at nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?
>
> Who cares if they do.

** Police haters ??

> They should have done those tests right back then.

** Need to get court orders for that requiring reasonable suspicion of the foster parents involvement.
Better just to keep monitoring the pair - like using phone taps till you have something worthwhile.

Of course it also has the disadvantage of telling the public the missing boy is considered to be dead when he may not be.

....... Phil

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<ivlavuFncmqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4519&group=aus.legal#4519

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:36:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:36 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental
>>> death at nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?

>> Who cares if they do.

> Police haters ??

They are completely irrelevant, just you dole bludgers.

>> They should have done those tests right back then.

> Need to get court orders for that

Nope, not if the foster parents agreed to those tests.

> requiring reasonable suspicion of the foster parents involvement.

Wrong as always when they were testing
if Bill fell off the balcony accidentally.

> Better just to keep monitoring the pair - like using
> phone taps till you have something worthwhile.

Trouble with that approach is that that makes it too easy
for them to get rid of any evidence that they did it.

But given how well he was treated by them, its
very bloody unlikely that they would have killed
him or even given him away to someone else.

And they clearly haven't found any evidence in the car.

Yes, its theoretically possible that he did end up over
the balcony and the foster parents covered their failure
to prevent that up, after the event, but its very bloody
unlikely given that his sister was there too and could
have been intimidated into not saying anything about
it or say had been involved in him going over the
balcony and is saying nothing about that for that reason.

> Of course it also has the disadvantage of telling
> the public the missing boy is considered to be dead

They haven't said that. Just that that’s one
obvious possibility. That’s no news to anyone.

> when he may not be.

Its certainly possible.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<ivlhggFoj5kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4520&group=aus.legal#4520

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:28:12 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:28 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Who cares if they do.
>
>> Police haters ??
>
> They are completely irrelevant, just you dole bludgers.
>
>>> They should have done those tests right back then.
>
>> Need to get court orders for that
>
> Nope, not if the foster parents agreed to those tests.
>
>> requiring reasonable suspicion of the foster parents involvement.
>
> Wrong as always when they were testing
> if Bill fell off the balcony accidentally.
>
>> Better just to keep monitoring the pair - like using
>> phone taps till you have something worthwhile.

In fact the did bug their car.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-18/ex-detective-gary-jubelin-says-police-bugged-foster-parents-cars/100626930

> Trouble with that approach is that that makes it too easy
> for them to get rid of any evidence that they did it.
>
> But given how well he was treated by them, its
> very bloody unlikely that they would have killed
> him or even given him away to someone else.
>
> And they clearly haven't found any evidence in the car.
>
> Yes, its theoretically possible that he did end up over
> the balcony and the foster parents covered their failure
> to prevent that up, after the event, but its very bloody
> unlikely given that his sister was there too and could
> have been intimidated into not saying anything about
> it or say had been involved in him going over the
> balcony and is saying nothing about that for that reason.
>
>> Of course it also has the disadvantage of telling
>> the public the missing boy is considered to be dead
>
> They haven't said that. Just that that’s one
> obvious possibility. That’s no news to anyone.
>
>> when he may not be.
>
> Its certainly possible.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<2v4bpgtvrq3j5mgnfhu2780a3q5aim4ut5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4521&group=aus.legal#4521

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:47:50 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:47 UTC

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:34:19 +0800, Caiphas the Pharisee
<caiphas@judea.org> wrote:

>And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental death at
>nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?

Was it accidental? Perhaps he was tossed off. Perhaps he drove the
foster parents wild. Cute kids are not always the victim, and yes
Lucifer was the Brightest of the Angels. Why was he in foster care
anyway?
.....Hmmmmmmm.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<ivljr8FovrlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4522&group=aus.legal#4522

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:08:04 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 00:08 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Caiphas the Pharisee <caiphas@judea.org> wrote
>> And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental
>> death at nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?
> Was it accidental? Perhaps he was tossed off.

Pretty stupid way to kill him. No guarantee that it would kill him.

> Perhaps he drove the foster parents wild.

Since they were foster parents, they can just hand him back.

> Cute kids are not always the victim, and
> yes Lucifer was the Brightest of the Angels.

> Why was he in foster care anyway?

The biological parents are druggys.

> ....Hmmmmmmm.

Humming won't save your bacon, boy.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<r26gpg1irrejh6j4mdapipo8h0t0snu9i9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4531&group=aus.legal#4531

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:35:47 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 21:35 UTC

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:08:04 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Caiphas the Pharisee <caiphas@judea.org> wrote
>
>>> And after publishing speculative scenario of his accidental
>>> death at nanna's house, will they cop come blowback?
>
>> Was it accidental? Perhaps he was tossed off.
>
>Pretty stupid way to kill him. No guarantee that it would kill him.
>
>> Perhaps he drove the foster parents wild.
>
>Since they were foster parents, they can just hand him back.
>
>> Cute kids are not always the victim, and
>> yes Lucifer was the Brightest of the Angels.
>
>> Why was he in foster care anyway?
>
>The biological parents are druggys.
>
>> ....Hmmmmmmm.
>
>Humming won't save your bacon, boy.

I has just occurred to me that a William Tyrell strangled the Princes
in the tower in 145* and he got away with it.
Clearly the plot thickens!

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<ivqo91FolclU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4532&group=aus.legal#4532

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:54:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 22:54 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Caiphas the Pharisee <caiphas@judea.org> wrote
>>
>>> Was it accidental? Perhaps he was tossed off.
>>
>>Pretty stupid way to kill him. No guarantee that it would kill him.
>>
>>> Perhaps he drove the foster parents wild.
>>
>>Since they were foster parents, they can just hand him back.
>>
>>> Cute kids are not always the victim, and
>>> yes Lucifer was the Brightest of the Angels.
>>
>>> Why was he in foster care anyway?
>>
>>The biological parents are druggys.
>>
>>> ....Hmmmmmmm.
>>
>>Humming won't save your bacon, boy.
> I has just occurred to me that a William Tyrell
> strangled the Princes in the tower in 145*

No he didn't.

> and he got away with it.
> Clearly the plot thickens!

Rots actually with those two.

Re: what if police don't find bones of missing kiddie William Tyrell?

<j027dhF770oU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4578&group=aus.legal#4578

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 05:55:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 18:55 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Police haters ??
>>
>> They are completely irrelevant, just you dole bludgers.

>>> Need to get court orders for that
>>
>> Nope, not if the foster parents agreed to those tests.
>>
>>> requiring reasonable suspicion of the foster parents involvement.
>>
>> Wrong as always when they were testing
>> if Bill fell off the balcony accidentally.
>>
>>> Better just to keep monitoring the pair - like using
>>> phone taps till you have something worthwhile.
>
> In fact the did bug their car.
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-18/ex-detective-gary-jubelin-says-police-bugged-foster-parents-cars/100626930
>
>> Trouble with that approach is that that makes it too easy
>> for them to get rid of any evidence that they did it.
>>
>> But given how well he was treated by them, its
>> very bloody unlikely that they would have killed
>> him or even given him away to someone else.
>>
>> And they clearly haven't found any evidence in the car.
>>
>> Yes, its theoretically possible that he did end up over
>> the balcony and the foster parents covered their failure
>> to prevent that up, after the event, but its very bloody
>> unlikely given that his sister was there too and could
>> have been intimidated into not saying anything about
>> it or say had been involved in him going over the
>> balcony and is saying nothing about that for that reason.
>>
>>> Of course it also has the disadvantage of telling
>>> the public the missing boy is considered to be dead
>>
>> They haven't said that. Just that that’s one
>> obvious possibility. That’s no news to anyone.
>>
>>> when he may not be.
>>
>> Its certainly possible.

Fark, this is turning into one hell of an abortion by the fucking cops.
https://iview.abc.net.au/video/FA2035H042S00