Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Twitter blocks its own left wingnut developers in fear of sabotage
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:00:34 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:00 UTC

And wingnut celebrities are threatening to quit - Theres the door,
mother fucka ! Ahahhaaaaaa, love it. Free speech is absolute poison to
these pampered sociopaths.

```````````````````````

Twitter fears sabotage by left-wing staff after Musk takeover:
Developers are blocked from app after rebellious employees called deal
'dangerous for democracy' - and hysterical liberal social media
personalities threaten to QUIT social media giant

Furious Twitter employees bombarded site and internal message
boards with attacks on controversial tycoon
Complaints ranged from fears of his 'danger to democracy' to
complaints they could be forced to stop WFH
Jameela Jamil led the charge of celebrities announcing they would
abandon Twitter after Musk's purchase

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10754055/Elon-Musks-Twitter-revolution-Rebellious-staff-claim-new-boss-dangerous-democracy.html

And "dangerous for democracy" ?
From the people that tolerated NO criticisms of the senile puppet ?

Criticism of Biden on Twitter or Facebook was censored 646 times in two
years, new report finds: 140 cases related to the Hunter Biden laptop
story and several that blamed the President for inflation

The report was published by the Media Research Center, through
CensorTrack
The report looked at bans between March 10, 2020 to March 10, 2022
It found 646 examples of anti-Biden posts being banned on Twitter
or Facebook
Users who posted such content saw their comments deleted, had their
activities on the platforms restricted, or were out-right suspended

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10754559/Criticism-Biden-Twitter-Facebook-censored-646-times-two-years-new-report-finds.html

Re: Twitter blocks its own left wingnut developers in fear of sabotage

<2F2aK.441157$iK66.69054@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4528&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4528

Subject: Re: Twitter blocks its own left wingnut developers in fear of
sabotage
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:21:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 03:21 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> And wingnut celebrities are threatening to quit - Theres the door,
> mother fucka ! Ahahhaaaaaa, love it. Free speech is absolute poison to
> these pampered sociopaths.
>

> ```````````````````````
>

> Twitter fears sabotage by left-wing staff after Musk takeover:
> Developers are blocked from app after rebellious employees called deal
> 'dangerous for democracy' - and hysterical liberal social media
> personalities threaten to QUIT social media giant
>
>     Furious Twitter employees bombarded site and internal message
> boards with attacks on controversial tycoon
>     Complaints ranged from fears of his 'danger to democracy' to
> complaints they could be forced to stop WFH
>     Jameela Jamil led the charge of celebrities announcing they would
> abandon Twitter after Musk's purchase
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10754055/Elon-Musks-Twitter-revolution-Rebellious-staff-claim-new-boss-dangerous-democracy.html
>

> And "dangerous for democracy" ?
> From the people that tolerated NO criticisms of the senile puppet ?
>

> Criticism of Biden on Twitter or Facebook was censored 646 times in two
> years, new report finds: 140 cases related to the Hunter Biden laptop
> story and several that blamed the President for inflation
>
>     The report was published by the Media Research Center, through
> CensorTrack
>     The report looked at bans between March 10, 2020 to March 10, 2022
>     It found 646 examples of anti-Biden posts being banned on Twitter
> or Facebook
>     Users who posted such content saw their comments deleted, had their
> activities on the platforms restricted, or were out-right suspended
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10754559/Criticism-Biden-Twitter-Facebook-censored-646-times-two-years-new-report-finds.html

Chief legal adviser breaks down in tears - Am guessing because she needs
to find a new job.
WTF is up with these dotheads taking over tech companies ?

```````````````````

Elon Musk slams Twitter's top lawyer who sobbed after he bought social
media network and blasts her for 'incredibly inappropriate' censorship
of Hunter Biden laptop story

Vijaya Gadde, the 48-year-old chief legal officer and general
counsel of Twitter, called a virtual meeting with the policy and legal
teams she oversees on Monday
Gadde wanted to update her team on the implications of Elon Musk's
$44 billion takeover of the company, and ended up breaking down in
tears, Politico said
Gadde 'expressed concerns about how the company could change,'
Politico reported, under Musk's leadership, in which free speech is
championed
Having joined Twitter in 2011, she has been central in crafting the
company's positions on banning hate speech versus allowing free debate
Gadde was instrumental in the decision to ban Donald Trump from the
platform in January 2020 on charges of inciting violence
Musk has not commented on reinstating the former president's
account and his 89m followers; Trump said on Monday he will not rejoin,
but few believe him
Conservative commentator Saagar Enjeti called her Twitter's 'top
censorship advocate' and noted her key role in banning reports on Hunter
Biden's laptop
Musk replied: 'Suspending the Twitter account of a major news
organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly
inappropriate'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10756831/Elon-Musk-slams-Twitters-lawyer-sobbed-bought-social-media-network.html

Re: Twitter blocks its own left wingnut developers in fear of sabotage

<20220428223507.00006e0d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4557&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4557

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
sabotage
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:35:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:35 UTC

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:00:34 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And wingnut celebrities are threatening to quit - Theres the door,
> mother fucka ! Ahahhaaaaaa, love it.

I am wondering how you'll be loving it when it turns into a cesspit of radicalisation, terrorists and others rallying for the killing of Trump, right-wingers, whites, and White America, when their fascists turn on your fascists.

Of course they won't say "kill", they'll just say "wouldn't it be better if they were dead", and lead people to the conclusion that it would be. Because that's okay under Musk's definition of Free Speech.

But maybe calling for people to be killed will be okay if Musk is the Free Speech absolutist he claims to be.

Never forget; you don't have a monopoly on hate and hatred. Musk is determined to open the door to those who hate you as much as you hate them. Musk wants to give a platform to ANTIFA, BLM, armed Black Panther militia, and Nation of Islam.

Yeah, yeah; "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough". Don't worry; they will.

It only takes someone who holds a grudge against you, who knows where you live, to get you lynched by a baying mob because of 'that white supremacist pedo ring you are running and your sick history of raping black babies'.

You might be relishing more people believing your tribe's lies, having the windows thrown open to spread them. But you had best hope people don't believe the lies directed at you.

I do wonder how many will die through doxxing and outright lies ?

You never know, you might get lucky, witness that "White Genocide" you have been pretending is happening.

Musk may possibly end up having to rename it "racewar.com" to retain relevancy.