From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: EU plays the victim card
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:03:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:03 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61224804

<quote>

Russia's decision to halt gas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria is an aggressive move that the EU considers to be a form of blackmail, EU Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said.

</quotes>

Fancy that; taking a stand against those you are reliant on has consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

Things are only going to get worse if we send fighter jets to Ukraine as Foreign Secretary Liz Truss says we will.