From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Parliamentary Erections
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:18:30 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:18 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61245040

<quotes>

The Conservative Party is investigating claims a Tory MP watched porn on his mobile phone while sitting next to a female minister in the Commons chamber.

The incident was raised by a minister at a regular meeting of Tory MPs on Tuesday night, the BBC understands.

Another MP corroborated her account.

Conservative MP Pauline Latham said she did not believe "anybody knows who it is", other than the perpetrator, the person who reported it and the chief whip.

"We are supposed to set an example in this place and that is absolutely appalling. I am totally shocked".

Green Party MP Caroline Lucas said 56 MPs were under investigation by the Parliamentary authorities for sexual misconduct, including three cabinet ministers.

</quotes>

I'm guessing he's a member of the "Johnson Out" faction.

I wonder if it's a misunderstanding when going into the house to bash the bishop for calling Patel ungodly ?

"While sitting next to a female minister" suggests front bench to me, another minister, someone at the top. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime we can trawl through BBC parliament footage figuring out who has sat next a female minister in recent days.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Parliamentary Erections