Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Very good start - Putin hacks off'ing themselves
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:05:57 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 1 May 2022 03:05 UTC

Or have they pissed off the sickly baby killer and got whacked KGB style ?

Either way, glad to see them go, they should be assisted in any way
possible.

``````````````

SIX Russian businessmen die 'by suicide' within three months: Four
oligarchs and two directors at oil giant Gazprom 'have taken their own
lives' in spate of deaths among Russia's elite since Purtin invaded Ukraine

Six oligarchs with Kremlin ties have died in mysterious
circumstances this year
Four worked for state energy firm Gazprom, which has bankrolled war
in Ukraine
'We are considering several versions of what happened': Russian
investigators
Billionaire Sergey Protosenya was found hanged in garden of Spanish
holiday home with wife and daughter hacked to death by axe in
'murder-suicide'
Son Fedor told MailOnline his father 'could never' have been behind
the crime

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10770211/Six-Russian-billionaires-executives-oil-giant-Gazprom-died-suicide-three-months.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Very good start - Putin hacks off'ing themselves

<t4ln9u$nb6$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4572&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4572

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Very good start - Putin hacks off'ing themselves
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 10:27:10 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:27 UTC

In article <16eadc3b020796a0$1$64129$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Or have they pissed off the sickly baby killer and got whacked KGB style ?

Have they ran out of Polonium-210 and Novichok?

Re: Very good start - Putin hacks off'ing themselves

<nOubK.1267745$dS2.54170@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4573&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4573

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 13:12:04 +0100
 by: TWP - Sun, 1 May 2022 12:12 UTC

On 01/05/2022 04:05, Jesse wrote:
> Or have they pissed off the sickly baby killer and got whacked KGB style ?
>
> Either way, glad to see them go, they should be assisted in any way
> possible.

I'm sure there's nothing suspicious going on. Businessmen can explode
for no reason just like anything else.