From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Minister for Porn's "mistake"
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:06:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61280625

<quotes>

An MP under investigation for allegedly watching pornography in the House of Commons has claimed he may have opened it on his phone by mistake.

On Wednesday, it emerged that a female minister had reported a male colleague for viewing pornographic material while sitting beside her in the Commons chamber. The female minister said she had also seen the MP watching pornography during a hearing of a select committee

</quotes>

It would be more convincing if he hadn't "watched" it, had been frantically trying to stop it, had rushed to get out of public view to deal with it, if it hadn't happened at least twice, if he had reported receiving porn to some authority.

Re: Minister for Porn's "mistake"

<sQubK.1267746$dS2.1108066@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4574&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4574

Subject: Re: Minister for Porn's "mistake"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 13:14:18 +0100
 by: TWP - Sun, 1 May 2022 12:14 UTC

On 30/04/2022 12:06, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61280625
>
> <quotes>
>
> An MP under investigation for allegedly watching pornography in the House of Commons has claimed he may have opened it on his phone by mistake.
>
> On Wednesday, it emerged that a female minister had reported a male colleague for viewing pornographic material while sitting beside her in the Commons chamber. The female minister said she had also seen the MP watching pornography during a hearing of a select committee
>
> </quotes>
>
> It would be more convincing if he hadn't "watched" it, had been frantically trying to stop it, had rushed to get out of public view to deal with it, if it hadn't happened at least twice, if he had reported receiving porn to some authority.

I'd rather they all spent their time watching porn.