Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: What do putin and antifa have in common ?
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 23:23:58 -0400
 by: Jesse - Mon, 2 May 2022 03:23 UTC

They are both cowardly, violent anti social psychopaths and also, they
will both kill any woman or children who get in their way.

When we get a government for the people by the people, this group of
left wing DNC sponsored basement dwellers will be declared a domestic
terrorist group, and they will be either sent to prison or dispatched in
the streets.

`````````````

Antifa mob hurls smoke bombs at crowd of Republicans in Portland
including children and old people, leaving two injured

Antifa and conservative protesters clashed in Portland over the weekend
On Saturday, conservatives rallying for gubernatorial candidate
Stan Pulliam were hit with smoke bombs by a group of black-clad Antifa
protesters
Police said 'significant explosions' were heard in the area; No
arrests were made
On Friday, a small crowd threw things at a 'People's Convoy' from
an overpass
One shot was fired, but no injuries were reported and no arrests
were made
Crime in Portland has risen since the pandemic, with the city
hitting an all-time high of 91 murders last year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772599/Republicans-Portland-rallying-fund-police-hit-smoke-bombs.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: What do putin and antifa have in common ?

<20220502105632.00000c79@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4605&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4605

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What do putin and antifa have in common ?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 10:56:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 May 2022 09:56 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 23:23:58 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> They are both cowardly, violent anti social psychopaths and also,
> they will both kill any woman or children who get in their way.

You are just making shit up.

It was rightwing insurgents who stormed Capitol Hill in their attempt to overturn the results of a legitimate election. It was right-wingers who tried to overthrow democracy and impose fascism. It was right-wingers who wanted to kill those who did not support them. It was right-wingers screaming for the vice president to be hunted down and hung. It was right-wingers who wanted to lynch, slaughter and rape, every legitimately elected official who wasn't a right-winger.

It is the right and fascist scum like yourself who share Putin's view that dissenters, liberals and those on the left, must be silenced, eradicated, cancelled -

> When we get a government for the people by the people, this group of
> left wing DNC sponsored basement dwellers will be declared a domestic
> terrorist group, and they will be either sent to prison or dispatched
> in the streets.

Supremacists, racists and fascists always claim fascist governance for fascists is "for the people by the people" because, like Hitler, like all far right scum, they don't believe those who disagree with them are people. Thus "government by the people for the people" simply means "fascism by fascists for fascists".

Fascists always define those of a different political persuasion as terrorists, criminals, evil, traitors, and enemies of the people. Fascists will always imprison, execute or send to the camps and gas chambers, those they hate and those who disagree with them. It's how fascism is, how fascists are.

Fascism is pure evil. It is why many believe that "the only good fascist is a dead fascist".