Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Another commie ammo dump goes up in flames
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 00:02:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 2 May 2022 04:02 UTC

The faltering commies are apparently trying to alleviate their chronic
logistical problems by stacking right on the border so that their
trucks, trains and conscripted drivers in their Z trucks don't have too
far to go - Downside of this genius strategy is becoming apparent.

````````````````

Huge fire breaks out at Russian defence ministry facility along Ukraine
border, local governor confirms

A fire has broken out at a Russian defence ministry facility near
to Ukraine
It's believed an ammo depot caught fire, but there's yet to be an
official response
One resident had minor injures and several other buildings were damaged

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10772867/Huge-fire-breaks-Russian-defence-ministry-facility-Ukraine-border-local-governor-says.html

Re: Another commie ammo dump goes up in flames

<kmKbK.1799482$Z91.935340@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4602&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4602

Subject: Re: Another commie ammo dump goes up in flames
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 06:54:22 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 2 May 2022 05:54 UTC

On 02/05/2022 05:02, JeSSe wrote:
> The faltering commies are apparently trying to alleviate their chronic
> logistical problems by stacking right on the border so that their
> trucks, trains and conscripted drivers in their Z trucks don't have too
> far to go - Downside of this genius strategy is becoming apparent.

Remember we just had Walpurgisnacht - There's no doubt it was caused by
witches comrade.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle/other/witches-and-devils-take-over-for-walpurgis-night-in-germanys-harz/ar-AAWN0q3