Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

SubjectAuthor
* Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]JeSSe
`* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]Loose Cannon
 `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workJeSSe
  +* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |+* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  ||`* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  || +* PS (Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again])Loose Cannon
  || |`- Re: PS (Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go backThe Happy Hippy
  || `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  ||  `- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |`* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workJeSSe
  | +- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  | `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |  `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |   `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |    +* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |    |`* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |    | `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |    |  `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |    |   `- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |    `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |     `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |      +* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |      |`- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |      `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |       `* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |        +* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |        |`* Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workLoose Cannon
  |        | `- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy
  |        `* Hundreds of college professors blast 'woke' math movementLoose Cannon
  |         `- Re: Hundreds of college professors blast 'woke' math movementThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to workThe Happy Hippy

Pages:12
Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<FLibK.7764$sX7b.6126@fx43.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4567&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4567

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:29:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:29 UTC

"The group said that the shift back to in-person will make the company
'younger, whiter, more male-dominated, more neuro-normative [and] more
able-bodied'"

Sounds good to me, though I have no idea WTF "neuro-normative" is
supposed to mean - Why wouldn't a company want to be young white male
heavy if they want to be successful ? Are they supposed to hire fat
black females out of the kindness of their bleeding hearts ?

Just another entitlement from the usual suspects, they want a check and
just nominally dial in their "work", what kind of sick nation wreckers
would promote such attitudes ??
[Ah yes, we know, the pandemic loving Bolsheviks]

``````````````````````````````

Ending WFH is 'RACIST'! Apple staff tell CEO Tim Cook that forcing them
back to the office will make tech firm 'younger, whiter and more
male-dominated'

'Apple Together,' a group of about 200 Apple employees, wrote an
open letter on Friday condemning the company's choice to bring staffers
back to its offices
CEO Tim Cook wrote in an email to staffers that they would need to
work in the office one day a week, gradually ramping up to three days a
week by mid-May
The group said that the shift back to in-person will make the
company 'younger, whiter, more male-dominated, more neuro-normative
[and] more able-bodied'
They said it will lead to 'privileges' - like location, age, race
and gender - 'deciding who can work for Apple, not who'd be the best fit'

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4kfm2$5oh$4@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4568&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4568

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:10:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:10 UTC

In article <FLibK.7764$sX7b.6126@fx43.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> Sounds good to me, though I have no idea WTF "neuro-normative" is
> supposed to mean -

Maybe initially it was "Euro-normative"?

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<XIlbK.387961$f2a5.186631@fx48.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4569&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4569

Subject: Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work
[again]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:51:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:51 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <FLibK.7764$sX7b.6126@fx43.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Sounds good to me, though I have no idea WTF "neuro-normative" is
>> supposed to mean -
>
> Maybe initially it was "Euro-normative"?

These leftists are notorious for throwing together obscure words in an
ungainly fashion to [try to] create a viral buzzword, I think they do
this to make themselves appear intelligent, and give everyone the
impression that they are on to something that us dumb slobs wouldn't
understand.

Near as can tell, "normative" = normal and "neuro" has to do with the
nervous system/brain ,,, Could be they actually complemented the
despised young white males without realizing it.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4lmve$nb6$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4571&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4571

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 10:21:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:21 UTC

In article <XIlbK.387961$f2a5.186631@fx48.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> Sounds good to me, though I have no idea WTF "neuro-normative" is
>>> supposed to mean -
>> Maybe initially it was "Euro-normative"?

> These leftists are notorious for throwing together obscure words in an
> ungainly fashion to [try to] create a viral buzzword, I think they do
> this to make themselves appear intelligent, and give everyone the
> impression that they are on to something that us dumb slobs wouldn't
> understand.

Indeed. I tried to read thru some of the rants of the lunatic Professors
who claim that math is "inherently racist and dehumanizing". The words
just don't connect.

It's pseudo-academic garbage, meant only to push a political agenda; and
it's not the only example, obviously.

> Near as can tell, "normative" = normal and "neuro" has to do with the
> nervous system/brain ,,, Could be they actually complemented the
> despised young white males without realizing it.

There is actually a "definition" of sorts:

https://beyondbinary.fandom.com/wiki/Neuronormativity

But, being a White male (i.e the devil incarnate), it is hardly
surprising that I cannot follow it; doing math and math-related
stuff for all my adult life probably makes matters even worse.
There is no doubt that I am beyond salvation!

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220501151008.000013bc@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4583&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4583

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 15:10:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 1 May 2022 14:10 UTC

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:51:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> These leftists are notorious for throwing together obscure words in
> an ungainly fashion to [try to] create a viral buzzword, I think they
> do this to make themselves appear intelligent, and give everyone the
> impression that they are on to something that us dumb slobs wouldn't
> understand.

Classic. No evidence the phrase was coined by a "leftist" but you have managed to create for yourself a whole back story and rationale which has no evidence to support it but which you believe in entirely and absolutely.

The only fact in your invented "false truth" is "us dumb slobs wouldn't understand". You proved them right on that.

But well done for the perfect example, validating what they fear.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220501152450.0000751b@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4585&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4585

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 15:24:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 1 May 2022 14:24 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 10:21:34 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <XIlbK.387961$f2a5.186631@fx48.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org>
> wrote:

> >> Maybe initially it was "Euro-normative"?
>
> > These leftists are notorious for throwing together obscure words in
> > an ungainly fashion to [try to] create a viral buzzword, I think
> > they do this to make themselves appear intelligent, and give
> > everyone the impression that they are on to something that us dumb
> > slobs wouldn't understand.
>
> Indeed. I tried to read thru some of the rants of the lunatic
> Professors who claim that math is "inherently racist and
> dehumanizing". The words just don't connect.

Which is odd because I understood them and you seem bright enough, at least brighter than Jessie.

Perhaps it's because you were politically or otherwise predisposed to seeing the claims as "rants" that you couldn't apply objectiveness to what was being claimed. It definitely seems you didn't grasp that it wasn't the science of mathematics itself which was being labelled as racist or dehumanising.

The rightwing claims that "the science of maths is racist and dehumanising" was being claimed but it wasn't. But it was enough to allow them to make their strawman arguments that it doesn't make sense. It doesn't, it wouldn't, but they never claimed that.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4n0t3$8j3$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4592&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4592

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 22:17:07 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 1 May 2022 22:17 UTC

In article <20220501152450.0000751b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[...]

> Perhaps it's because you were politically or otherwise predisposed to seeing
> the claims as "rants" that you couldn't apply objectiveness to what was being
> claimed. It definitely seems you didn't grasp that it wasn't the science of
> mathematics itself which was being labelled as racist or dehumanising.

I think it is, at least "White Math" or "European Math" as it's referred
to by some.

One example from the referenced author; here are some of the main
"dehumanizing[!!] factors" she claims exist in math:

1) "measuring categorizing bodies (e.g., tracking, mathematics as a filter)"
This is actually an example of something which makes no sense to me. But
let's go on:

2) "rule following as opposed to rule breaking or creation (e.g., following
what seem to be arbitrary rules developed by others)".
Plain insanity, only someone who has no idea what math is all about can
write something like that. Math rules MUST be followed; and they certainly
are not "arbitrary". Should we allow "rule breaking" in math ed!? As for
"creation", everyone is free to create whatever he/she wants, as long as
it is correct, and preferably, also useful or interesting.

3) "separation of mathematical practice from politics/values/ethics"
Just more insanity.

The Ed. Prof. who wrote this crap, BTW, specifically refers only to
"dehumanization" of "Indigenous, Latinx, and Black". No Indians, no
Orientals. Why? Had I been Indigenous/Latinx/Black, I would be deeply
offended. The implicit message is clear: the math we study today
was invented in Europe, so it's racist to teach it to these groups.
But why not Indians and Orientals? Why can THEY handle it, and very
successfully at that?

It's annoying as hell to see this beautiful discipline dragged in the
dirt by these pseudo-academics. It's just plain disgusting.

And yes, a bunch of White, Christian, European men invented math as we
know it. What to do? It's a fact. Gauss, Euler, Cauchy, Newton, Lagrange,
Taylor... PC crap aside, they did it from scratch, and their contribution
was orders of magnitude greater than all of what the human race did
before them (with the possible exception of the ancient Greeks, but
that, too, dwarfs in comparison).

And this is the good math, the correct one, which works, and which
set the path for everything that followed. If you deny this, you either
don't know math, or you're lying, due to the fear of being branded a
"racist".

Others joined in; the European Jews, starting during their so-called
"Enlightenment" period, the Orientals, the Indians. As everyone who
studied science and engineering in the US, I knew many Indian and
Chinese guys who excelled in their studies. I can't recall any of
them bitching "why do we have to study White math?".

PS (Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again])

<t4n1im$a3a$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4593&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4593

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 22:28:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Suzy KKKohen)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 1 May 2022 22:28 UTC

In article <t4n0t3$8j3$1@pcls7.std.com>,
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> Math rules MUST be followed

Else... here's a classic, attributed to two great Britons.

<quote>

The traditional route from "2 + 2 = 5" to "I am the pope" is variously
assigned to Bertrand Russell and GH Hardy and goes:
2 + 2 = 5
4 = 5
4 - 3 = 5 - 3
1 = 2
The set containing me and the Pope has 2 members. Therefore the set
containing me and the Pope has 1 member. Therefore I am the pope.

</quote>

IOW, if you allow to violate the rules of math, than I am the Pope,
and you are Jesse, and wait, we are actually all the same person,
as easily follows by mathematical induction!

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220502010956.000014a8@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4596&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4596

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 01:09:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 May 2022 00:09 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 22:17:07 +0000 (UTC)
> [...]

> we know it. What to do? It's a fact. Gauss, Euler, Cauchy, Newton,
> Lagrange, Taylor... PC crap aside, they did it from scratch, and
> their contribution was orders of magnitude greater than all of what
> the human race did before them (with the possible exception of the
> ancient Greeks, but that, too, dwarfs in comparison).
>
> And this is the good math, the correct one, which works, and which
> set the path for everything that followed. If you deny this, you
> either don't know math, or you're lying, due to the fear of being
> branded a "racist".
>
> Others joined in; the European Jews, starting during their so-called
> "Enlightenment" period, the Orientals, the Indians. As everyone who
> studied science and engineering in the US, I knew many Indian and
> Chinese guys who excelled in their studies. I can't recall any of
> them bitching "why do we have to study White math?".

You are still missing the point that it's not a criticism of the science of mathematics itself.

Consider this -

Q : A latino gang of twenty are convicted of selling class A drugs and are sentenced to 400 years imprisonment in total. A black gang of thirty is convicted of selling class B drugs and are sentenced to 150 years in total. What is the average sentence for selling class A drugs and selling class B drugs ?

A : Class A - 20 years. Class B - 5 years.

Re: PS (Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again])

<20220502011509.000008d9@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4597&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4597

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: PS (Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back
to work [again])
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 01:15:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 May 2022 00:15 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 22:28:38 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <t4n0t3$8j3$1@pcls7.std.com>,
> Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:
>
> > Math rules MUST be followed

You have one dollar in your bank account. You withdraw two dollars from an ATM. How many dollars do you have ?

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<jOGbK.7725$Awz.2996@fx03.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4598&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4598

[again]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 21:51:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 2 May 2022 01:51 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> Maybe initially it was "Euro-normative"?
>
>> These leftists are notorious for throwing together obscure words in an
>> ungainly fashion to [try to] create a viral buzzword, I think they do
>> this to make themselves appear intelligent, and give everyone the
>> impression that they are on to something that us dumb slobs wouldn't
>> understand.
>
> Indeed. I tried to read thru some of the rants of the lunatic Professors
> who claim that math is "inherently racist and dehumanizing". The words
> just don't connect.
>
> It's pseudo-academic garbage, meant only to push a political agenda; and
> it's not the only example, obviously.
>
>> Near as can tell, "normative" = normal and "neuro" has to do with the
>> nervous system/brain ,,, Could be they actually complemented the
>> despised young white males without realizing it.
>
> There is actually a "definition" of sorts:
>
> https://beyondbinary.fandom.com/wiki/Neuronormativity
>
> But, being a White male (i.e the devil incarnate), it is hardly
> surprising that I cannot follow it; doing math and math-related
> stuff for all my adult life probably makes matters even worse.
> There is no doubt that I am beyond salvation!

Mathematics aside, do you see an end game here ?

Lets break it down [something I am sure a wingnut would hate to see
happen] - They are claiming that making people go to a physical location
to work, such as most everyone had to do before the bio-engineered
pandemic, is racist ,, And supposedly, because it would benefit white
males more than anyone.
So does this mean forcing people go to a physical location to work was
racist before, and if so, I wonder why they never said anything about it
before ?

No, I am afraid they have come to see this as just another entitlement,
they should be allowed to email it in and stay at home all day fucking
and getting high without worrying about any pesky bosses peering over
their shoulders ,, Just so long as they get a minimal amount of "work" done.
And mind you, Apple is trying to ween them up to only a 3 day work week,
would have been a huge, unthinkable action before the kung flu but now
nope, we would have PTSD if we are forced against our better judgement
to go back to work ,, Much better if you just send us a paycheck and
thank you very much !

Really a form of karma here, Apple along with all big tech jumped on the
bandwagon and became nigger worshipers almost overnight, funneled untold
$1,000,000's into the BLM shell company, and now they get their just
deserts.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220502102911.0000081d@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4604&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4604

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 10:29:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 May 2022 09:29 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 21:51:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> So does this mean forcing people go to a physical location to work
> was racist before, and if so, I wonder why they never said anything
> about it before ?

They did. They were ignored.

Office working has always favoured whites because they can afford the costs of commuting better than blacks, are more able to afford season tickets for travel, have enough money to buy cheaper longer period season tickets, can afford better cars, more easily afford to put petrol in those, are more easily able to afford parking costs and better afford cheaper longer period parking permits.

Whites were better placed to enjoy options for working from home because they can better afford the equipment needed to do that, can better afford the costs and subscriptions associated with doing it, are more likely to live in a home better suited to working from it. Whites could better take advantage of working from home options than blacks could.

That was how it was but "that is how it is" was the norm.

The pandemic changed that. People had to work from home and companies had to support doing so.

It did not level the field, didn't remove all advantages whites had over blacks but it did narrow the gap.

Now predominately white business owners want to increase the disparity between whites and blacks by returning to the old 'work from the office' norm. That will disadvantage blacks more than whites so in that respect it is racist.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4p8dv$lek$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4615&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4615

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 18:37:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 2 May 2022 18:37 UTC

In article <20220502010956.000014a8@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Consider this -
>
> Q : A latino gang of twenty are convicted of selling class A drugs and
> are sentenced to 400 years imprisonment in total. A black gang of thirty
> is convicted of selling class B drugs and are sentenced to 150 years in
> total. What is the average sentence for selling class A drugs and selling
> class B drugs ?

That depends. Were the drugs manufactured in Columbia or Peru?
(Being a Briton, you must follow the reference; if not, I will
give you -2 cents and a hint).

> You have one dollar in your bank account. You withdraw two dollars from
> an ATM. How many dollars do you have ?

exp(4*atan(1)*i). This one is slightly trickier, depends on how much math
you're studied.

On a more serious note:

> You are still missing the point that it's not a criticism of the
> science of mathematics itself.

To the large part it is, for example, the complaint that rules
must be followed (oh the horror!)

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4p9s0$lek$2@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4616&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4616

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:02:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 2 May 2022 19:02 UTC

In article <jOGbK.7725$Awz.2996@fx03.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Mathematics aside, do you see an end game here ?
>
> Lets break it down [something I am sure a wingnut would hate to see
> happen] - They are claiming that making people go to a physical location
> to work, such as most everyone had to do before the bio-engineered
> pandemic, is racist ,, And supposedly, because it would benefit white
> males more than anyone.
> So does this mean forcing people go to a physical location to work was
> racist before, and if so, I wonder why they never said anything about it
> before ?

Good question. And why even bother with COVID? Just argue that if ANY
good workplace is farther away, on the average, from Blacks, than it
is inherently racist.

And WTF is it "racist"? Suppose they'd argue "if employees X and Y
are equally good, and Y lives closer to work, then, on the average,
allow Y less days of WFH". That would have raised some correct
objections, e.g people will buy cheaper homes far from work, but
at least it makes *some* sense. But with these professional crybabies
it's always the Blacks, and ONLY the Blacks.

> No, I am afraid they have come to see this as just another entitlement,
> they should be allowed to email it in and stay at home all day fucking
> and getting high without worrying about any pesky bosses peering over
> their shoulders ,, Just so long as they get a minimal amount of "work" done.
> And mind you, Apple is trying to ween them up to only a 3 day work week,
> would have been a huge, unthinkable action before the kung flu but now
> nope, we would have PTSD if we are forced against our better judgement
> to go back to work ,, Much better if you just send us a paycheck and
> thank you very much !
>
> Really a form of karma here, Apple along with all big tech jumped on the
> bandwagon and became nigger worshipers almost overnight, funneled untold
> $1,000,000's into the BLM shell company, and now they get their just
> deserts.

I see a transparent pattern, and again, were I Black, I'd be terribly
offended:

"If Blacks are less good in whatever, than whatever is racist."

When will someone argue that, since Blacks are very under-represented
in chess, than the game is "racist"? Maybe they will demand changing
the rules, play on a 4X4 board and not 8X8, shout that it's unfair
because "the rules must be followed" (as that nutty professor claims
re math?)

But now I wonder: Blacks are not only vastly over-represented in the
NBA, but they are, by far and wide, much better paid. I ran a little
fact-checking; the 80 top salaries all go to Black players. How can
this terrible racism be allowed to continue? Where are the studies
about the inherent racism of basketball? Where are those shouting
to change the rules? Heck, maybe credit little White guys with 5
points when they make a shot?

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220502210531.00004b35@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4617&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4617

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:05:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 2 May 2022 20:05 UTC

On Mon, 2 May 2022 19:02:24 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> When will someone argue that, since Blacks are very under-represented
> in chess, than the game is "racist"?

When someone has a credible argument which shows it is I would guess.

> Maybe they will demand changing
> the rules, play on a 4X4 board and not 8X8

That's quite an insulting and racist insinuation.

It's this kind of racism from whites which blacks have to put up with all the time. It so systemic that, as here, racism is used even while insisting there is no racism.

Polo I would consider racist. Not because of the game or the rules of the game, nor how it's played. No changes to the game itself or its rules would make it non-racist.

No one who believes Polo is racist is demanding the game or rules be changed because that wouldn't make it any less racists, are not what makes it racist.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4pfb6$pe6$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4619&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4619

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 20:35:50 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 2 May 2022 20:35 UTC

In article <20220502210531.00004b35@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 2 May 2022 19:02:24 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

>> When will someone argue that, since Blacks are very under-represented
>> in chess, than the game is "racist"?

> When someone has a credible argument which shows it is I would guess.

No worry -- it's only a question of time until someone tries.

>> Maybe they will demand changing
>> the rules, play on a 4X4 board and not 8X8

> That's quite an insulting and racist insinuation.

It's the kind of thing that PC nutjobs -- not necessarily Black -- will
say. Just like that famed Ed. Prof. saying that math is "racist" because
its rules must be followed. They are the racist ones. I was parodying
their arguments and demands.

> It's this kind of racism from whites which blacks have to put up
> with all the time.

The people saying that we should demand less from Blacks are anti-
Black racists, although they claim to be pro-Black.

> Polo I would consider racist.

I don't even know the rules; only that they ride horses and hit a
little ball. So, why is it racist?

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220503120018.00001445@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4629&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4629

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:00:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:00 UTC

On Mon, 2 May 2022 20:35:50 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> > Polo I would consider racist.
>
> I don't even know the rules; only that they ride horses and hit a
> little ball. So, why is it racist?

I have already said it's not the game itself which is racist, nor the rules. I am sure you can figure it out.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220503120032.00000a5d@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4630&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4630

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:00:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:00 UTC

On Mon, 2 May 2022 20:35:50 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> >> Maybe they will demand changing
> >> the rules, play on a 4X4 board and not 8X8
>
> > That's quite an insulting and racist insinuation.
>
> It's the kind of thing that PC nutjobs -- not necessarily Black --
> will say.

No it's the kind of racist thing you say while asserting others would say it. That's just doubling-down on you bigotry.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4r2tv$5mr$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4631&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4631

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 11:16:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:16 UTC

In article <20220503120018.00001445@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

>>> Polo I would consider racist.
>> I don't even know the rules; only that they ride horses and hit a
>> little ball. So, why is it racist?

> I have already said it's not the game itself which is racist, nor the
> rules. I am sure you can figure it out.

You give me too much credit. What, it being a "rich man's game" or
something of the sort?

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220503123252.00005fcb@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4633&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4633

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:32:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:32 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 11:16:15 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220503120018.00001445@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> >> I don't even know the rules; only that they ride horses and hit a
> >> little ball. So, why is it racist?
>
> > I have already said it's not the game itself which is racist, nor
> > the rules. I am sure you can figure it out.
>
> You give me too much credit. What, it being a "rich man's game" or
> something of the sort?

Pretty much.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4r4ac$5mr$2@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4634&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4634

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 11:39:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:39 UTC

In article <20220503120032.00000a5d@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

>> It's the kind of thing that PC nutjobs -- not necessarily Black --
>> will say.

> No it's the kind of racist thing you say while asserting others would
> say it.

It's EXACTLY what the PC nutjobs are saying, e.g.:

"Math is difficult to Blacks/Latinx/Indigenous [and ONLY them, BTW],
because in math, you're not allowed to break the rules".

Just one more example of PC anti-Black racism, regarding Blacks
as mentally and emotionally inferior.

Hugging Blacks, treating them like little children who need to be
soothed, encouraged, spoken softly to, demanding less of them... just
like a teacher would treat the weaker kids in the class.

Allowing some Blacks to behave in an insanely racist manner. Plenty
of examples. Why? Again: because they view them as children, and we
demand and expect less from children than from adults. So you can
demand a "no Whites in campus day", and get away with it; we all
know what would happen if a "no Blacks in campus day" would have
been requested. Or if a White high-ranking public health official
would address White women as "mothers" and Black Mothers as
"birthing people"; etc. etc. etc.

This garbage is not helping anyone. It's bad to Blacks and non-Blacks
alike. It's a plague which is taking over our society and universities.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4r4q2$5mr$3@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4635&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4635

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 11:48:18 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 3 May 2022 11:48 UTC

In article <20220503123252.00005fcb@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> You give me too much credit. What, it being a "rich man's game" or
>> something of the sort?

> Pretty much.

Somewhat ironically, it was invented in the East. Did some reading.

Another irony, the "noble" sports of tennis and golf, which are amazingly
stupid and primitive w.r.t the "working class" soccer (which I believe you
guys refer to as football).

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<t4r5qd$5mr$4@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4636&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4636

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:05:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:05 UTC

Here's what I'm talking about, ya'll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgulDBPAhnI

Guy is parodying PC, naturally.

"I am sick and tired of liberals using Black people and making us
look like victims, making us look soft with their liberal dogma,"
he said. "It’s disgusting."

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220503131020.0000346f@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4637&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4637

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:10:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:10 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 11:39:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220503120032.00000a5d@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:
>
> >> It's the kind of thing that PC nutjobs -- not necessarily Black --
> >> will say.
>
> > No it's the kind of racist thing you say while asserting others
> > would say it.
>
> It's EXACTLY what the PC nutjobs are saying, e.g.:
>
> "Math is difficult to Blacks/Latinx/Indigenous [and ONLY them, BTW],
> because in math, you're not allowed to break the rules".

Citation ? Evidence ? So we can verify exactly what was actually said, who said it, and in what context.

In the absence of that I can only say weren't talking about the rules which underly the science of mathematics. One can't change those. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that, they know that. They know it would be ridiculous to say otherwise, and they didn't.

You are creating a strawman; they didn't say what you are criticising being said.

"Math" does not mean, and does not only mean, "the science of mathematics". You are pretending it does merely to enable your strawman.

Which is more likely -

1) An eminent and highly qualified Professor in the science of mathematics put forward a proposition which everyone could only disagree with and would destroy their standing completely.

2) They never said what their opponents are claiming they said.

Pretending people said other than they actually said is a standard tool of propaganda. And that's the case here.

Re: Lazy, slobbering, entitled leftists refuse to go back to work [again]

<20220503131622.00000d92@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4638&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4638

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
[again]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:16:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:16 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 11:48:18 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220503123252.00005fcb@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> You give me too much credit. What, it being a "rich man's game" or
> >> something of the sort?
>
> > Pretty much.
>
> Somewhat ironically, it was invented in the East. Did some reading.
>
> Another irony, the "noble" sports of tennis and golf, which are
> amazingly stupid and primitive w.r.t the "working class" soccer
> (which I believe you guys refer to as football).

The issue is indeed one of access, barriers to entry, the ease with which they can be overcome.