Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: The gift of howitzers
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:21:25 +0100
 by: TWP - Tue, 3 May 2022 17:21 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwaxSarKj-c

US forces load Howitzers for Ukraine.

Re: The gift of howitzers

<MffcK.268$bTp1.52@fx44.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4656&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4656

Subject: Re: The gift of howitzers
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 15:20:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:20 UTC

TWP wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwaxSarKj-c
>
> US forces load Howitzers for Ukraine.

Will for sure change the dynamics of any slogging matches for the
better, these are potent weapons and far superior to Russian hardware.

One might expect that Russians, with their vastly superior air power,
would have a field day blowing these up, but to expect any technical
prowess from the floundering commies at this point I think is a faint
prospect. They excel at wrecking hospitals and schools but are amateurs
at precision strikes.

They have to try though, and we can expect to see many more nice vids of
downed Russian aircraft trying to bomb these weapons ,, In addition to
their power and effectiveness, they will make great lures to draw
airstrikes into highly defended zones.