From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Johnson can't stop lying
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:13:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 3 May 2022 13:13 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61306589

<quotes>

Asked about rising prices on ITV's GMB programme, Mr Johnson initially said the government was "doing everything we can" to help households.

But pressed on whether the response went far enough, he later said "There is more that we can do"

</quotes>

This "we are doing all we can do" lie is frequently trotted out by Johnson and his government, even though they know it is a bare-faced lie.

The stupidity of the lie is that everyone knows it's a lie; it merely shows the contempt Johnson and his Juta have for the people. It shows how little they care, about lying or doing anything to help people.

Re: Johnson can't stop lying

<t4ram3$fkj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4645&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4645

From: tose...@gmail.com (Mohammed)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Johnson can't stop lying
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:28:35 +0100
 by: Mohammed - Tue, 3 May 2022 13:28 UTC

On 03/05/2022 14:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61306589
>
> <quotes>
>
> Asked about rising prices on ITV's GMB programme, Mr Johnson initially said the government was "doing everything we can" to help households.
>
> But pressed on whether the response went far enough, he later said "There is more that we can do"
>
> </quotes>
>
> This "we are doing all we can do" lie is frequently trotted out by Johnson and his government, even though they know it is a bare-faced lie.
>
> The stupidity of the lie is that everyone knows it's a lie; it merely shows the contempt Johnson and his Juta have for the people. It shows how little they care, about lying or doing anything to help people.

That clown is going simply on the basis of creating chaos, keeping
people busy*, while not quite outright saying things that'll stick to
him, and even if he does. There's certainly a spectrum of client type
journalism that systematically either doesn't report, spins, makes into
joke (humanises), or repeats a subtle message of his forgiveness - all
the while claiming 'he ain't done that bad really', and that no-else can
do the job.

Re: Johnson can't stop lying

<20220504185848.000007c4@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4672&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4672

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:58:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 4 May 2022 17:58 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 14:28:35 +0100
Mohammed <toseeb1@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/05/2022 14:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61306589
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Asked about rising prices on ITV's GMB programme, Mr Johnson
> > initially said the government was "doing everything we can" to help
> > households.
> >
> > But pressed on whether the response went far enough, he later said
> > "There is more that we can do"
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > This "we are doing all we can do" lie is frequently trotted out by
> > Johnson and his government, even though they know it is a
> > bare-faced lie.
> >
> > The stupidity of the lie is that everyone knows it's a lie; it
> > merely shows the contempt Johnson and his Juta have for the people.
> > It shows how little they care, about lying or doing anything to
> > help people.
>
> That clown is going simply on the basis of creating chaos, keeping
> people busy*, while not quite outright saying things that'll stick to
> him, and even if he does. There's certainly a spectrum of client type
> journalism that systematically either doesn't report, spins, makes
> into joke (humanises), or repeats a subtle message of his forgiveness
> - all the while claiming 'he ain't done that bad really', and that
> no-else can do the job.

It is quite impressive how they insist Johnson and his government who have done so badly are supposedly the only ones who can do the job.

He's been dining out on "got brexit done" and "rolled out vaccinations" even though brexit wasn't actually done and all he did was stand back while the vaccine roll-out happened under the command of those who knew what they were doing.

That somehow excuses all the problems caused by brexit, the care home genocide, the 180,000 deaths his covid policies and failure to lockdown caused, the lies, corruption and law breaking.