From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Learning the hard way that the UK isn't a friend
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:25:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 4 May 2022 20:25 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/01/judge-afghanistan-uk-government-high-court-ruling

<quotes>

A senior judge who prosecuted terrorists and is now in hiding in Afghanistan feels "heartbroken, abandoned and backstabbed" by the British government for refusing to bring him to safety despite a high court ruling in his favour.

He worked closely with British and American forces to prosecute Taliban, Isis, al-Qaida and Haqqani network terrorists captured in Afghanistan

The judge in hiding said through an intermediary: "I am shocked by the government's decision to refuse to relocate me in the UK. I was once considered an important ally, given security due to the imminent threat I faced and awarded certificates of appreciation for making material contribution to the UK and allies' counter-terrorism mission in Afghanistan.

"I do not regret serving justice upon those who killed innocent people including UK government personnel, but I am heartbroken, abandoned and feel backstabbed by the government for refusing to relocate me in the UK. I plead with them to save my life and the lives of my family."

A high court ruling on 1 April this year supported his claim for sanctuary in the UK.

The UK government has accepted that he is at risk in Afghanistan but says he does not meet the policy criteria for being brought to the UK.

</quotes>

Classic Priti "He's going to die but fuck him" Patel.

Another victory for her "keeping foreign scum out" policy. Not even a high court ruling that he deserves sanctuary will shake Patel's commitment to "foreigners can fuck right off".

Archbishop Welby called her "ungodly" - That's not even the half of it.