Silverman's Law: If Murphy's Law can go wrong, it will.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT: Afghanistan

SubjectAuthor
* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
+* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|`* OT: Afghanistanalvey
| +- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
| `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  +* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  |+* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||+* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  |||+* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  ||||`* OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  |||| +- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  |||| `- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  |||`- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||`* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  || `- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  |`* OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  | +- OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  | +* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  | |`- OT: Afghanistanjonz
|  | `* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  |  `* OT: Afghanistanlindsay
|  |   +* OT: AfghanistanJames Last plays in Miami
|  |   |`* OT: Afghanistanlindsay
|  |   | `- OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  |   +- OT: AfghanistanDaryl
|  |   `- OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  +* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  |+* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  ||+* OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  |||`- OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  ||+* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  |||`* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  ||| +* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  ||| |+* OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  ||| ||`- OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  ||| |+- OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  ||| |`- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||| +* OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  ||| |+* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  ||| ||`- OT: Afghanistanalvey
|  ||| |`- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||| `- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||`* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  || +* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  || |`- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  || +* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  || |`- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  || `* OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  ||  `- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  |+* OT: AfghanistanJohn_H
|  ||+- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  ||+* OT: AfghanistanXeno
|  |||`- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  ||`* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  || `* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  ||  `* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  ||   `- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  |`* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  | +* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  | |`* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  | | +* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|  | | |`* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|  | | | `- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  | | `* OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  | |  `- OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  | `- OT: AfghanistanClocky
|  `* OT: Afghanistanalvey
|   `- OT: AfghanistanClocky
+* OT: AfghanistanJohn_H
|`- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
+* OT: AfghanistanJames Last plays in Miami
|`* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
| `* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|  `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|   +- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|   `* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|    `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
|     `* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
|      `- OT: AfghanistanXeno
+- OT: AfghanistanPeter Jason
+* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
|`* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
| +* OT: AfghanistanXeno
| |`* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
| | +- OT: AfghanistanXeno
| | `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
| |  +- OT: AfghanistanXeno
| |  +* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
| |  |`* OT: AfghanistanClocky
| |  | `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
| |  |  +* OT: AfghanistanDaryl
| |  |  |`* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
| |  |  | `- OT: AfghanistanDaryl
| |  |  +* OT: AfghanistanClocky
| |  |  |`* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
| |  |  | +- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
| |  |  | `* OT: AfghanistanClocky
| |  |  |  +* OT: Afghanistanalvey
| |  |  |  |`- OT: AfghanistanClocky
| |  |  |  `* OT: Afghanistankeithr0
| |  |  |   +- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
| |  |  |   `* OT: AfghanistanClocky
| |  |  `- OT: AfghanistanNoddy
| |  `* OT: AfghanistanYosemite Sam
| +* OT: AfghanistanDaryl
| `* OT: AfghanistanNoddy
`* OT: AfghanistanSylvia Else

Pages:123456
Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipdigbFbjvhU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4596&group=aus.cars#4596

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: Afghanistan
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:18:34 +1000
 by: Xeno - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 03:18 UTC

On 3/9/21 1:13 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 2/09/2021 4:15 pm, Daryl wrote:

>>> Which is what it was only ever about.

>>> There was never any other option.
>>>
>>> It wouldn't have mattered how long the Americans were there or how
>>> good or bad they were, the locals were *always* going to hate them
>>> and run the place how they wanted to whenever they left.
>>
>> My brother has been there at least 3 times, last time he was 2IC of
>> the Australian Forces.
>

> i'm rather surprised and impressed by that

If it can be believed. Given Darren's unmitigated bullshit generally,
nothing he claims can be taken as true until and unless he provides
clear and unambiguous *proof*. As you may have observed, Darren's track
record on the provision of *any* proof isn't too shit hot.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgs4gf$meg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4597&group=aus.cars#4597

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:23:58 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 03:23 UTC

On 2/09/2021 5:48 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 2/09/2021 6:08 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> That was done by Saudis, a much more educated and sophisticated mob.
>>
>> That is what is said now, but 20 years ago today they were assumed to
>> be guerilla cave dwellers with not much reach.
>>
>> That changed a few days later.
>
> It was done and organised by well educated Saudis, and financed by Bin
> Lardin who was from a well known Saudi family. I don't think that
> guerilla cave dwellers were at all involved or even suspected.

You and the fraud are missing the point. The precursor for the attacks
was born from an unstable environment after the Soviet-Afghan war. The
potential is there for history to repeat itself.

These people should not be underestimated. The US did once before and we
all know what the result of that was.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgs4vi$ngg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4600&group=aus.cars#4600

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:32:04 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 03:32 UTC

On 2/09/2021 4:29 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 2/09/2021 1:45 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> says who?
>>>
>>> https://www.timesofisrael.com/taking-black-hawk-on-victory-flight-taliban-parade-plundered-us-hardware/

>>> nonsense. they now have whatever the Afghan military had, or most of it.
>>>
>>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastienroblin/2021/06/30/one-month-700-trucks-afghanistans-us-military-vehicles-fall-into-taliban-hands/
>>>

>>> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/01/taliban-parade-captured-us-military-equipment-in-kandahar
>>>

>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58356045
>>>
>>> plus they have captured US military equipment.. body armor, M4's,
>>> night vision goggles, etc.,
>>
>> What exactly do you think that they are going to do with this stuff?
>

> use it in armed conflict. but I see a potential for terrorism. a
> terrorist fully kitted out in US uniform and weaponry would easily pass
> for a US soldier and could gain proximity to military or other targets

Where? I'm not sure Habib with his long beard will get too close before
someone becomes suspicious ;-)

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipdk34Fbvm9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4602&group=aus.cars#4602

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:47:50 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 03:47 UTC

On 3/09/2021 1:18 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 3/9/21 1:13 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> My brother has been there at least 3 times, last time he was 2IC of
>>> the Australian Forces.
>>

>> i'm rather surprised and impressed by that
>>
> If it can be believed. Given Darren's unmitigated bullshit generally,
> nothing he claims can be taken as true

Daryl wrote it about HIS brother

> until and unless he provides clear and unambiguous *proof*. As you may
> have observed, Darren's track record on the provision of *any* proof
> isn't too shit hot.
>>
>>> He has a very low opinion of the US military, "poorly trained and
>>> lack discipline", the Aussies went out of their way to make sure the
>>> locals knew that they are Australian not American and that way they
>>> get along with the local just fine whereas the Americans weren't
>>> welcome.

>>> Unless the objective was not obvious, IMHO the objective was for US
>>> arms manufacturers to make money and if that's true then they
>>> achieved their objective.
>>> They were never going to control Afghanistan.

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipdkd8Fc1jeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4605&group=aus.cars#4605

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:53:15 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 03:53 UTC

On 3/09/2021 1:32 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 2/09/2021 4:29 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> What exactly do you think that they are going to do with this stuff?
>>

>> use it in armed conflict. but I see a potential for terrorism. a
>> terrorist fully kitted out in US uniform and weaponry would easily
>> pass for a US soldier and could gain proximity to military or other
>> targets
>>

> Where?

wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever US
military is in deployment for example.

> I'm not sure Habib with his long beard will get too close before
> someone becomes suspicious ;-)

I think maybe they're smart enough to take that into consideration  :)

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<xnj3zcvy0hpu.rw6luf0i2kaw.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4621&group=aus.cars#4621

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:11:14 +1000
References: <io3i4qF7l54U1@mid.individual.net> <ip97rlFgijhU1@mid.individual.net> <ipak8rFot6tU1@mid.individual.net> <ipaliaFp4t6U1@mid.individual.net> <ipaqmgFq00hU1@mid.individual.net> <ipavmgFqt8eU1@mid.individual.net> <sgpm92$7h9$3@dont-email.me> <sgpotc$kfv$1@dont-email.me> <ipb8qeFsgk3U2@mid.individual.net> <sgq0q5$uob$1@dont-email.me> <ipbkvaFbqiU1@mid.individual.net> <sgs4gf$meg$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 07:11 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:23:58 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> You and the fraud are missing the point.

Neverrr!

But good luck! You're going to need it as you're stuck between a cock and a
marred disgrace...

alvey

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipe1u6FegbaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4624&group=aus.cars#4624

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:41:57 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 07:41 UTC

On 3/09/2021 1:23 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 2/09/2021 5:48 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> That is what is said now, but 20 years ago today they were assumed to
>>> be guerilla cave dwellers with not much reach.
>>>
>>> That changed a few days later.
>>
>> It was done and organised by well educated Saudis, and financed by Bin
>> Lardin who was from a well known Saudi family. I don't think that
>> guerilla cave dwellers were at all involved or even suspected.
>

> You and the fraud are missing the point. The precursor for the attacks
> was born from an unstable environment after the Soviet-Afghan war. The
> potential is there for history to repeat itself.
>
> These people should not be underestimated. The US did once before and we
> all know what the result of that was.

Completely wrong, the attack was planned by the Saudis who weren't based
in Afghanistan, Bin Lardins part was to give the plan credence and
finance. Bin Lardins rational for hating Americans was the presence of
US troop in Saudi Arabia which he considered blasphemy.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipe276FehvcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4625&group=aus.cars#4625

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:46:45 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 07:46 UTC

On 3/09/2021 1:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 1:32 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> use it in armed conflict. but I see a potential for terrorism. a
>>> terrorist fully kitted out in US uniform and weaponry would easily
>>> pass for a US soldier and could gain proximity to military or other
>>> targets
>>>

>> Where?
>

> wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever US
> military is in deployment for example.

It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform, neither is it too hard to
get hold of what appears to be a US Army firearm.

>> I'm not sure Habib with his long beard will get too close before
>> someone becomes suspicious ;-)
>

> I think maybe they're smart enough to take that into consideration  :)

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<YnmYI.1650$PE4.583@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4628&group=aus.cars#4628

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nop...@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:01:26 +1000
 by: lindsay - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:01 UTC

On 3/09/2021 5:46 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 1:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>> wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever US
>> military is in deployment for example.
>
> It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform,

Even an ill fitting one... I saw a vid where 5-6 Telitubbies were
moving up a street dressed in their US camo fatigues and combat helmets,
complete with helmet mounted cameras ... they looked like absolute
amatures.. waving their rifles around carelessly, laughing as they
looked like try-hards from school camp. The fact that they were wearing
ill fitting uniforms, and "bandy-legged" gave them away instantly.

> neither is it too hard to
> get hold of what appears to be a US Army firearm.

Heh. Most of the population of the USA owns whats appears to be a USA
Army firearm.... apparently.

>>> I'm not sure Habib with his long beard will get too close before
>>> someone becomes suspicious ;-)
>>

>> I think maybe they're smart enough to take that into consideration  :)

And the missing teeth, the ill fitting uniform, the gait, the eyebrows,
the lack of security passes and knowledge of units....

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgstvj$3v6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4633&group=aus.cars#4633

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:38:43 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:38 UTC

On 3/09/2021 5:41 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 1:23 pm, Clocky wrote:

>> You and the fraud are missing the point. The precursor for the attacks
>> was born from an unstable environment after the Soviet-Afghan war. The
>> potential is there for history to repeat itself.
>>
>> These people should not be underestimated. The US did once before and
>> we all know what the result of that was.
>
> Completely wrong, the attack was planned by the Saudis who weren't based
> in Afghanistan, Bin Lardins part was to give the plan credence and
> finance. Bin Lardins rational for hating Americans was the presence of
> US troop in Saudi Arabia which he considered blasphemy.

Pretty easy to "miss a point" that someone invents to try to cover their
own ignorance, wouldn't you say?

I really don't know why this idiot bothers. He has no idea what he's
talking about.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgsung$9dn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4634&group=aus.cars#4634

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:51:25 +1000
 by: Noddy - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:51 UTC

On 3/09/2021 5:46 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 1:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>> wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever US
>> military is in deployment for example.
>
> It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform, neither is it too hard to
> get hold of what appears to be a US Army firearm.

Not in the slightest. In fact I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy both
on Ebay in the US.

I would imagine that most if not all of the US military dress now in the
possession of the Taliban would be used by them locally not only to
afford them a little more protection from the elements over the Kaftans
and sandals they normally wear, but to allow them to "play soldier" and
not look like the useless donkey riding single brain cell fucktards they
usually look like.

It's nothing more than fancy dress for the people who still live in
prehistoric times, and if Felix thinks having a yank uniform will allow
some Afghan warrior to casually stroll past the sentries at a military
base where they can get right into the middle of it all and cause
massive destruction he's away with the fairies.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgudej$dn4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4645&group=aus.cars#4645

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:08:52 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:08 UTC

On 3/09/2021 3:41 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 1:23 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> It was done and organised by well educated Saudis, and financed by
>>> Bin Lardin who was from a well known Saudi family. I don't think that
>>> guerilla cave dwellers were at all involved or even suspected.
>>

>> You and the fraud are missing the point. The precursor for the attacks
>> was born from an unstable environment after the Soviet-Afghan war. The
>> potential is there for history to repeat itself.
>>
>> These people should not be underestimated. The US did once before and
>> we all know what the result of that was.
>
> Completely wrong, the attack was planned by the Saudis who weren't based
> in Afghanistan,

You clearly have no understanding how they operated or of their history
and origins and how such groups can be born out of such conflicts.

Are you choosing to be ignorant, completely thick or are you just being
an argumentative, or all of the above?

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgudjh$dn4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4646&group=aus.cars#4646

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:11:31 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:11 UTC

On 3/09/2021 3:11 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:23:58 +0800, Clocky wrote:
>

>> You and the fraud are missing the point.
>
> Neverrr!
>
> But good luck! You're going to need it as you're stuck between a cock and a
> marred disgrace...
>

> alvey

His tickets on himself have long, long expired.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<sgue59$gqg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4648&group=aus.cars#4648

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:20:58 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:20 UTC

On 3/09/2021 6:01 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 5:46 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 3/09/2021 1:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>

>>> wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever
>>> US military is in deployment for example.
>>
>> It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform,
>
> Even an ill fitting one...  I saw a vid where 5-6 Telitubbies were
> moving up a street dressed in their US camo fatigues and combat helmets,
> complete with helmet mounted cameras ... they looked like absolute
> amatures.. waving their rifles around carelessly, laughing as they
> looked like try-hards from school camp. The fact that they were wearing
> ill fitting uniforms, and "bandy-legged" gave them away instantly.
>
>> neither is it too hard to get hold of what appears to be a US Army
>> firearm.
>
> Heh. Most of the population of the USA owns whats appears to be a USA
> Army firearm.... apparently.

>>> I think maybe they're smart enough to take that into consideration  :)
>
> And the missing teeth, the ill fitting uniform, the gait, the eyebrows,
> the lack of security passes and knowledge of units....

Plenty of US trained Afghanis that will have plenty to say and do now
that the Taliban have taken control, especially when given an AK47
ultimatum.

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipg7d7Frc1dU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4660&group=aus.cars#4660

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:27:36 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 03:27 UTC

On 4/09/2021 10:08 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 3:41 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> You and the fraud are missing the point. The precursor for the
>>> attacks was born from an unstable environment after the Soviet-Afghan
>>> war. The potential is there for history to repeat itself.
>>>
>>> These people should not be underestimated. The US did once before and
>>> we all know what the result of that was.
>>
>> Completely wrong, the attack was planned by the Saudis who weren't
>> based in Afghanistan,

You clearly have no understanding how they operated or of their history
and origins and how such groups can be born out of such conflicts.

Are you choosing to be ignorant, completely thick or are you just being
an argumentative, or all of the above?

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipgahsFrud3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4664&group=aus.cars#4664

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:23:24 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 04:23 UTC

On 3/09/2021 8:51 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 5:46 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 3/09/2021 1:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>
>>> wherever US soldiers are likely to be seen on the streets. wherever
>>> US military is in deployment for example.
>>
>> It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform, neither is it too hard
>> to get hold of what appears to be a US Army firearm.
>
> Not in the slightest. In fact I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy
> both on Ebay in the US.
>
> I would imagine that most if not all of the US military dress now in
> the possession of the Taliban would be used by them locally not only
> to afford them a little more protection from the elements over the
> Kaftans and sandals they normally wear, but to allow them to "play
> soldier" and not look like the useless donkey riding single brain cell
> fucktards they usually look like.
>
> It's nothing more than fancy dress for the people who still live in
> prehistoric times, and if Felix thinks having a yank uniform will
> allow some Afghan warrior to casually stroll past the sentries at a
> military base where they can get right into the middle of it all

I don't

> and cause massive destruction he's away with the fairies.

you're away with the fairies hoping to fool auto mechanics here you're
qualified too

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipgc8fFs7rqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4665&group=aus.cars#4665

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 14:50:22 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 04:50 UTC

On 4/09/2021 2:23 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 3/09/2021 8:51 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> It's not too hard to get hold of a US uniform, neither is it too hard
>>> to get hold of what appears to be a US Army firearm.
>>
>> Not in the slightest. In fact I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy
>> both on Ebay in the US.
>>
>> I would imagine that most if not all of the US military dress now in
>> the possession of the Taliban would be used by them locally not only
>> to afford them a little more protection from the elements over the
>> Kaftans and sandals they normally wear, but to allow them to "play
>> soldier" and not look like the useless donkey riding single brain cell
>> fucktards they usually look like.
>>
>> It's nothing more than fancy dress for the people who still live in
>> prehistoric times, and if Felix thinks having a yank uniform will
>> allow some Afghan warrior to casually stroll past the sentries at a
>> military base where they can get right into the middle of it all
>

> I don't

Then what is your point?

Re: OT: Afghanistan

<ipglq3Fttf8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4678&group=aus.cars#4678

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 17:35:32 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 07:35 UTC

On 4/09/2021 2:50 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 4/09/2021 2:23 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Not in the slightest. In fact I'd be surprised if you couldn't buy
>>> both on Ebay in the US.
>>>
>>> I would imagine that most if not all of the US military dress now in
>>> the possession of the Taliban would be used by them locally not only
>>> to afford them a little more protection from the elements over the
>>> Kaftans and sandals they normally wear, but to allow them to "play
>>> soldier" and not look like the useless donkey riding single brain
>>> cell fucktards they usually look like.
>>>
>>> It's nothing more than fancy dress for the people who still live in
>>> prehistoric times, and if Felix thinks having a yank uniform will
>>> allow some Afghan warrior to casually stroll past the sentries at a
>>> military base where they can get right into the middle of it all
>>

>> I don't
>
> Then what is your point?

read what I've written in this thread