Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Remorseless baby killa Putin sez sorry ??
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 17:57:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 5 May 2022 21:57 UTC

If true, props are due to vlad, even he has limits on playing the Nazi
card, and saying sorry does not come easy to any man, much less a head
of state ,,, And though this snarky insult, which has been circulating
in one form or another for 70 + years, is meant to insult and degrade
Hitler, its not exactly a compliment to JOOS either - And his foreign
minister might be 1/2 step away from a fall out a 13 story window.

Now, it remains for him to say sorry to Ukraine, then leave, then die.

`````````````````````````````

Putin says sorry for his foreign minister Lavrov claiming Hitler had
Jewish blood: Russian president apologises in phone call to Israeli PM

Russia's Sergey Lavrov made offensive comments about the Holocaust
'In my opinion, Hitler also had Jewish origins,' he said in an
interview
Israeli PM Naftali Bennett and Vladimir Putin have spoken over the
telephone
A subsequent Israeli statement said the Russian President had
apologised
But Russian statement made no mention of an apology, instead saying
they had emphasised the importance of marking the Nazi defeat in World
War II

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10787223/Israeli-PM-says-Putin-sorry-Russian-foreign-minister-claimed-Hitler-Jewish-blood.html