Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Brave defenders make last stand against brutal siege of Orc
conscripts
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:47:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 5 May 2022 17:47 UTC

Even outnumbered 30 to 1, surrounded and cut off for weeks and having
the help of 1,000's of traitors and mercenaries, vlad still can't seem
to get it right as he tries to eek out some sort of pyrrhic victory to
salve his butthurt ego - Perhaps this is the "victory" he will present
to his zombified population on May 9th.

``````````````````````````````````

Russians are 'KICKED OUT' of Azovstal steel works as fighting enters
third day – but wife of Ukrainian commander pleads for international
help to rescue defenders amid reports some are 'dying in agony'

Heavy fighting was still underway at the Azovstal steel factory
today, Ukrainian deputy commander said
But Kateryna Prokopenko, the wife of Ukraine's commander in
Mariupol, begged for urgent global support
Prokopenko, 27, said: 'We need to do this right now, because people
— every hour, every second — are dying'
Captain Palamar told Zelensky: 'take care of wounded soldiers who
are dying in horrible agony [without] care'
Russians are trying to capture the complex for the third straight
day and failed to observe a ceasefire: Kyiv
But Oleksiy Arestovych, adviser to President Zelensky, said Russian
forces had been kicked out of the plant
Commander said men are dying in agony and asked Russian to stop
attack so wounded and civilians can leave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10786445/Ukraine-war-Russians-kicked-Azovstal-steel-works.html

Re: Brave defenders make last stand against brutal siege of Orc conscripts

<20220506114422.000064bb@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4702&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4702

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
conscripts
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 11:44:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 6 May 2022 10:44 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 13:47:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Even outnumbered 30 to 1, surrounded and cut off for weeks and having
> the help of 1,000's of traitors and mercenaries, vlad still can't
> seem to get it right as he tries to eek out some sort of pyrrhic
> victory to salve his butthurt ego

It is difficult to say whether the taking of Mariupol will prove a pyrrhic victory or not. There are definitely benefits in that which can justify a high price paid in securing that victory.

It is likewise difficult to know how the failure to prevent that should be described

Some will say it was a brave and courageous defence by true patriots but others will consider it a foolish waste of lives and a strategic error. In losing the battle, sacrificing their lives, reducing the number of forces who have to face what comes next, they may well have lost Ukraine the war.

On the other hand the loss of the Azov Battalion will massively reduce Zelensky's Nazi problem so not all bad.