Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Commie ship killa
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 15:45:26 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 6 May 2022 19:45 UTC

While Russia spends its $$ on Italian vacation homes, US invests in
practical, effective war fighting armaments [of course china will have
an inferior copy within weeks]
No doubt Ukraine and Taiwan would love to get ahold of some of these,
not sure if they have delivery platforms for them.

```````````````````

America flexes its maritime muscles! U.S. Air Force successfully tests
2,000-pound air-launched ‘quicksink’ bomb and blasts cargo ship out of
the sea in one strike

The US developed the weapon to explode underneath enemy warships
when in combat like a torpedo
Torpedo attacks give away the location of the submarine, unlike the
'quicksink' which is more cost-effective
F-15E Strike Eagle fighters fired the munition, with the Biden
regime planning to deliver 80 F-15Es

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778291/US-Air-Force-successfully-tests-2-000-pound-air-launched-quicksink-bomb-sinks-cargo-ship.html

Re: Commie ship killa

<20220507231744.00004238@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4727&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4727

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Commie ship killa
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 23:17:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 7 May 2022 22:17 UTC

On Fri, 6 May 2022 15:45:26 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> America flexes its maritime muscles! U.S. Air Force successfully
> tests 2,000-pound air-launched ‘quicksink’ bomb and blasts cargo ship
> out of the sea in one strike

Yet America is still too chicken-shit scared to tangle with supposedly inferior Russian forces, cowers in the face of being dragged into actual conflict, would rather see Ukrainians die than engage those killing them.

And no one has forgotten that Trump surrendered to the Taliban in Afghanistan, and the shame of losing in Vietnam will forever hang over American heads.