Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Semi human shield
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 22:58:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 7 May 2022 02:58 UTC

Farewell Yaseem - Unfortunately, no one mourns your loss because you
would have been a violent, crackhead drug dealing gang banga just like
yo daddy.
Harsh, but 100% true.

```````````````

Philly baby shot in the head after being used as human shield by his dad
when drug deal erupted into gunfight dies 'of his injuries' three years on

Yaseem Jenkins, 3, died on Tuesday - in 2019, he was shot by a drug
dealer when his father Nafes Monroe took him in the car to buy drugs in
North Philadelphia
Prosecutors said Monroe, who was using counterfeit money, used the
child as a 'human shield,' hoping the dealer wouldn't become violent
with the child there
Francisco Ortiz, 29, shot the child twice in the buttocks, in the
neck and in the head - he was charged with attempted murder and
aggravated assault
Monroe was charged at the time of the shooting with reckless
endangerment of another person and endangerment of a child
If an autopsy determines the child died as a result of the injuries
he sustained in the drug deal gone wrong, Monroe could face criminal
charges for his death
A day after the boy's death, Monroe seemed to mourn the child's
death in a Facebook post: 'Last couple deaths I was numb... I feel this
s***'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10745349/Philly-baby-shot-used-human-shield-dad-drug-deal-dies-three-years-on.html

Re: Semi human shield

<20220507105643.00002a28@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4710&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4710

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Semi human shield
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 10:56:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 7 May 2022 09:56 UTC

On Fri, 6 May 2022 22:58:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Farewell Yaseem - Unfortunately, no one mourns your loss because you
> would have been a violent, crackhead drug dealing gang banga just
> like yo daddy.
> Harsh, but 100% true.

You are an evil racist shit. 100% true.