Over the shoulder supervision is more a need of the manager than the programming task.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

SubjectAuthor
* Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospitalswldx...@gmail.com
`* Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospitalMr Pounder Esquire
 `* Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released fromPeter Keller
  `* Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospitalMr Pounder Esquire
   `* Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released fromPeter Keller
    `* Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospitalMr Pounder Esquire
     `- Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released fromPeter Keller

1
Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<2e10cb09-28d6-4b6f-afbb-e255520b3f2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4711&group=uk.rec.cycling#4711

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:13:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 17:13 UTC

A TEENAGE cyclist who became trapped under a gritter lorry in York is recovering from his injuries after being released from hospital.

The cyclist, who is in his late teens and from the city, was involved in a collision in St Helen’s Road, at the junction with Tadcaster Road, at around 4.45pm on Monday, December 6.

He was taken to hospital with "suspected serious lower body injuries".

However, North Yorkshire Police today (Wednesday) confirmed that the teenager had now been released.

A police spokesperson said: "The cyclist was released from hospital on Tuesday afternoon having received treatment for fractured ribs, cuts and scrapes."

The police and City of York Council launched investigations following the collision, which involved a local authority gritter lorry.

As reported by The Press, the teenager had to be freed from underneath a gritting lorry while receiving emergency treatment.

James Gilchrist, Director of Transport, Planning and Highways at City of York Council, earlier this week said: “We are aware of and are investigating an incident involving one of our gritter vehicles. Our thoughts are with all those concerned and where appropriate we will provide support.”

Police appealed for witnesses to call 101.

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19770572.teen-cyclist-hurt-york-gritter-collision-released-hospital/

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<soqptm$p1h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4714&group=uk.rec.cycling#4714

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 17:27:01 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 17:27 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> A TEENAGE cyclist who became trapped under a gritter lorry in York is
> recovering from his injuries after being released from hospital.
>
> The cyclist, who is in his late teens and from the city, was involved
> in a collision in St Helen's Road, at the junction with Tadcaster
> Road, at around 4.45pm on Monday, December 6.
>
> He was taken to hospital with "suspected serious lower body injuries".
>
> However, North Yorkshire Police today (Wednesday) confirmed that the
> teenager had now been released.
>
> A police spokesperson said: "The cyclist was released from hospital
> on Tuesday afternoon having received treatment for fractured ribs,
> cuts and scrapes."
>
> The police and City of York Council launched investigations following
> the collision, which involved a local authority gritter lorry.
>
> As reported by The Press, the teenager had to be freed from
> underneath a gritting lorry while receiving emergency treatment.
>
> James Gilchrist, Director of Transport, Planning and Highways at City
> of York Council, earlier this week said: "We are aware of and are
> investigating an incident involving one of our gritter vehicles. Our
> thoughts are with all those concerned and where appropriate we will
> provide support."
>
> Police appealed for witnesses to call 101.
>
> https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19770572.teen-cyclist-hurt-york-gritter-collision-released-hospital/

You are getting worse.
Your posts are now so boring that few people read them - apart from maybe a
couple of your sad followers. I don't often read your copy and paste shit..
Have you ever had a fuck?

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<sosglv$f0k$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4717&group=uk.rec.cycling#4717

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from
hospital
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:01:51 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 09:01 UTC

On 9/12/21 06:27, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>> A TEENAGE cyclist who became trapped under a gritter lorry in York is
>> recovering from his injuries after being released from hospital.
>>
>> The cyclist, who is in his late teens and from the city, was involved
>> in a collision in St Helen's Road, at the junction with Tadcaster
>> Road, at around 4.45pm on Monday, December 6.
>>
>> He was taken to hospital with "suspected serious lower body injuries".
>>
>> However, North Yorkshire Police today (Wednesday) confirmed that the
>> teenager had now been released.
>>
>> A police spokesperson said: "The cyclist was released from hospital
>> on Tuesday afternoon having received treatment for fractured ribs,
>> cuts and scrapes."
>>
>> The police and City of York Council launched investigations following
>> the collision, which involved a local authority gritter lorry.
>>
>> As reported by The Press, the teenager had to be freed from
>> underneath a gritting lorry while receiving emergency treatment.
>>
>> James Gilchrist, Director of Transport, Planning and Highways at City
>> of York Council, earlier this week said: "We are aware of and are
>> investigating an incident involving one of our gritter vehicles. Our
>> thoughts are with all those concerned and where appropriate we will
>> provide support."
>>
>> Police appealed for witnesses to call 101.
>>
>> https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19770572.teen-cyclist-hurt-york-gritter-collision-released-hospital/
>

> You are getting worse.
> Your posts are now so boring that few people read them - apart from maybe a
> couple of your sad followers. I don't often read your copy and paste shit..
> Have you ever had a fuck?

Glad to be a 'sad follower'.

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<sosh7j$l82$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4718&group=uk.rec.cycling#4718

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 09:10:56 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 09:10 UTC

Peter Keller wrote:
> On 9/12/21 06:27, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> A TEENAGE cyclist who became trapped under a gritter lorry in York
>>> is recovering from his injuries after being released from hospital.
>>>
>>> The cyclist, who is in his late teens and from the city, was
>>> involved in a collision in St Helen's Road, at the junction with
>>> Tadcaster Road, at around 4.45pm on Monday, December 6.
>>>
>>> He was taken to hospital with "suspected serious lower body
>>> injuries".
>>>
>>> However, North Yorkshire Police today (Wednesday) confirmed that the
>>> teenager had now been released.
>>>
>>> A police spokesperson said: "The cyclist was released from hospital
>>> on Tuesday afternoon having received treatment for fractured ribs,
>>> cuts and scrapes."
>>>
>>> The police and City of York Council launched investigations
>>> following the collision, which involved a local authority gritter
>>> lorry.
>>>
>>> As reported by The Press, the teenager had to be freed from
>>> underneath a gritting lorry while receiving emergency treatment.
>>>
>>> James Gilchrist, Director of Transport, Planning and Highways at
>>> City of York Council, earlier this week said: "We are aware of and
>>> are investigating an incident involving one of our gritter
>>> vehicles. Our thoughts are with all those concerned and where
>>> appropriate we will provide support."
>>>
>>> Police appealed for witnesses to call 101.
>>>
>>> https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19770572.teen-cyclist-hurt-york-gritter-collision-released-hospital/
>>

>> You are getting worse.
>> Your posts are now so boring that few people read them - apart from
>> maybe a couple of your sad followers. I don't often read your copy
>> and paste shit.. Have you ever had a fuck?
>>

> Glad to be a 'sad follower'.

Clicked.
Have you ever had a fuck?
If so, tell us all about it in detail.

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<sov62l$3ao$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4742&group=uk.rec.cycling#4742

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
hospital
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 22:19:17 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 09:19 UTC

On 9/12/21 22:10, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Peter Keller wrote:

>>> You are getting worse.
>>> Your posts are now so boring that few people read them - apart from
>>> maybe a couple of your sad followers. I don't often read your copy
>>> and paste shit.. Have you ever had a fuck?
>>>

>> Glad to be a 'sad follower'.
>

> Clicked.
> Have you ever had a fuck?
> If so, tell us all about it in detail.

None of your business.

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<sovjrb$4ar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4751&group=uk.rec.cycling#4751

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 13:13:56 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Fri, 10 Dec 2021 13:13 UTC

Peter Keller wrote:
> On 9/12/21 22:10, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> Peter Keller wrote:

>>> Glad to be a 'sad follower'.
>>

>> Clicked.
>> Have you ever had a fuck?
>> If so, tell us all about it in detail.
>>

> None of your business.

Don't be shy.

Re: Teen cyclist hurt in York gritter collision released from hospital

<sp1s0p$it6$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4766&group=uk.rec.cycling#4766

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
hospital
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 22:46:01 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 09:46 UTC

On 11/12/21 02:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Peter Keller wrote:

>>> Clicked.
>>> Have you ever had a fuck?
>>> If so, tell us all about it in detail.
>>>

>> None of your business.
>
> Don't be shy.

Don't you fucking well tell me what to do.

slut wiper