Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 1 good black man
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 15:21:56 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 7 May 2022 19:21 UTC

Not surprisingly, only the constitutionalist judges have condemned this
bland left wing intimidation - The wingnuts are silent, including the
"wise latina" who more than likely is the source of this leak.

````````````````

'We won't be bullied': Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas tells
protestors that they won't influence final ruling on abortion and warns
society has become 'addicted to wanting particular outcomes'

Justice Clarence Thomas said on Friday that the court cannot be
'bullied' by protesters over the leak of the Supreme Court decision
regarding Roe v Wade
The leak set off a political firestorm, with abortion-rights
supporters staging rallies outside the courthouse and at locations
around the United States
Thomas, one of the most conservative justices on the nine-member
court, made only a few passing references to the protests at a
conference in Atlanta
As a society, 'we are becoming addicted to wanting particular
outcomes, not living with the outcomes we don't like,' Thomas said
'We can't be an institution that can be bullied into giving you
just the outcomes you want. The events from earlier this week are a
symptom of that'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10791353/After-abortion-leak-Justice-Thomas-warns-Supreme-Court-bullied.html

Re: 1 good black man

<20220507210438.00000209@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4725&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4725

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: 1 good black man
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 21:04:38 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 7 May 2022 20:04 UTC

On Sat, 7 May 2022 15:21:56 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> As a society, 'we are becoming addicted to wanting particular
> outcomes, not living with the outcomes we don't like,' Thomas said

Even before right wing terrorists stormed Capitol Hill to overthrow democracy and lynch the vice president when they didn't like the outcome of the election, fascists have always tried to overturn democratic decisions and policies they don't like by force and violence.

It's one of the things which make the Shithole States of America the shithole it is.

Biden laughably said "this is a great nation and we are a good people". I don't know if he was simply lying about both or had never met rightwing American scum.