From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Jackie
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:41:13 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:41 UTC

Jackie's daughter: Gill, has contacted me to say that Jackie
(Grace) has been moved to a very nice nursing home close to Gill and
their sisters and nieces. Hopefully she will be getting lots of visits.
I have asked if there is an address where we can contact Jackie and also
whether she'll be back on her computer soon and whether she'll be able
to access the Valley and UPs again. Of course she can't have Timmy with
her but Timmy is allowed to pay visits to her. That hasn't been tried
yet but will be soon. As for computer access, one of Jackie's
daughters is trying to get that up and running again so that she can
back to the groups. I have an address where we can contact her by
letter/card at the care home. I will email it to those who would like
to have the address. If you would ask in here and supply an email addy
I can send it to if you wish. I don't want to put the address in any
group for all and anyone to see. Also I think that Jackie should still
be available on F/B and F/B Messenger - forgot to ask.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: Jackie

<-5CdnU6QCc8QRpr-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4726&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4726

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:30:11 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
From: bing...@lineone.net (BunnyHare)
 by: BunnyHare - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:30 UTC

On 25/08/2022 12:41, Flyi�g �u� 2�22 + wrote:
> Jackie's daughter: Gill, has contacted me to say that Jackie
> (Grace) has been moved to a very nice nursing home close to Gill and
> their sisters and nieces. I have an address where we can contact her by
> letter/card at the care home. I will email it to those who would like
> to have the address. If you would ask in here and supply an email addy
> I can send it to if you wish. I don't want to put the address in any
> group for all and anyone to see. Also I think that Jackie should still
> be available on F/B and F/B Messenger - forgot to ask.

Yes please, replied in the Valley

--
Barb