From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Unite the North
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 22:45:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 7 May 2022 21:45 UTC

Sinn Fein : 27 (=)
Democratic Unionist Party : 24 (-3)
Alliance Party : 17 (+9)
Ulster Unionist Party : 9 (-1)
Social Democratic & Labour Party : 7 (-4)
Independent : 2 (=)
Traditional Unionist Voice : 1 (=)
People Before Profit : 1 (=)
Green Party : 0 (-2)
Aontu : 0 (=)

An amazing victory; the first time the people of Northern Ireland have chosen a reunification party as first choice.

It isn't that long ago our rightwing Government was trying to cancel Sinn Fein, would not allow their voices to be heard.

Sinn Fein may not have increased their seats but did gain voter share. The DUP on the other hand lost a massive share of their vote and consequently lost three seats.

It's no surprise the fascists in the DUP are already saying they reject democracy, won't allow an administration to be formed, because they don't like the Brexit agreement they insisted upon having.

Like all selfish fascists, if they can't get what they want, they won't let others have what they want.

The DUP fascists are determined to punish everyone, are willing to destroy Northern Ireland, because they didn't get what they wanted, simply because the people have turned against them.

That's why their vote share is down and will only decline further. No one likes fascists, except fascists.

Re: Unite the North

<t5838g$1mbf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4730&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4730

From: tose...@gmail.com (Mohammed)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Unite the North
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 10:41:35 +0100
 by: Mohammed - Sun, 8 May 2022 09:41 UTC

On 07/05/2022 22:45, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> Sinn Fein : 27 (=)
> Democratic Unionist Party : 24 (-3)
> Alliance Party : 17 (+9)
> Ulster Unionist Party : 9 (-1)
> Social Democratic & Labour Party : 7 (-4)
> Independent : 2 (=)
> Traditional Unionist Voice : 1 (=)
> People Before Profit : 1 (=)
> Green Party : 0 (-2)
> Aontu : 0 (=)
>
> An amazing victory; the first time the people of Northern Ireland have chosen a reunification party as first choice.
>
> It isn't that long ago our rightwing Government was trying to cancel Sinn Fein, would not allow their voices to be heard.
>
> Sinn Fein may not have increased their seats but did gain voter share. The DUP on the other hand lost a massive share of their vote and consequently lost three seats.
>
> It's no surprise the fascists in the DUP are already saying they reject democracy, won't allow an administration to be formed, because they don't like the Brexit agreement they insisted upon having.
>
> Like all selfish fascists, if they can't get what they want, they won't let others have what they want.
>
> The DUP fascists are determined to punish everyone, are willing to destroy Northern Ireland, because they didn't get what they wanted, simply because the people have turned against them.
>
> That's why their vote share is down and will only decline further. No one likes fascists, except fascists.

Said it quite a while ago, Brexit has paved the way for the UK to be no
longer be the UK. The so called democracy loving right wing type, will
not like it when the Irish or the Scots start gathering the calls for
independence/unification with their own land.

Brexit in significant part was pushed through on the basis, look,
there's plenty of other nations we can exploit, make favourable deals
with etc. All the while keeping out firstly coloured people, then the
people not quite the right shade of white/from poor nations.

What these blind minded inbred bigots didn't highlight; weren't told by
their masters/those they cheered, is that once, we move away from
Europe, the other nations they're thinking of exploiting aren't exactly
in the state they were hundreds of years ago, where once Britain
walk-in, kill many of their people and robbed their resources, and then
told them, you know what, you guys did really well, look, we left a
railway.

Even in the West Indies, where the royals go on tour to pick-up a
coloured child as part of the media campaign, to utter empty words of
'we did wrong' all the while being paraded like the remnants of colonial
occupiers, that the locals are meant to cheer with glee as their rulers
(yes, to cheer the children of those that enslaved their forefathers),
is slowly coming to an end.

It is madness beyond recognition, but it is aired, repeated, recycled,
and with positive spin. The masses who're all too busy trying to make
ends meet, who're desperately holding onto to strings keeping them
afloat, have little time to ponder the reality of where the roads our
rulers have directed us upon are going to.

Re: Unite the North

<20220508151348.00006e3e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4732&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4732

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:13:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 May 2022 14:13 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 10:41:35 +0100
Mohammed <toseeb1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Said it quite a while ago, Brexit has paved the way for the UK to be
> no longer be the UK. The so called democracy loving right wing type,
> will not like it when the Irish or the Scots start gathering the
> calls for independence/unification with their own land.

Everyone knew it was a choice of a hard border in Ireland or a border in the Irish Sea. Even the brextremists who lied and pretended there could be some imaginary magical solution to the insoluble problem.

Everyone knew brexit would ultimately mean a return to conflict or a collapse of the Union but brextremists didn't care about either, the peoples affected, or the consequences, so long as they got brexit. Destroying Britain was a price worth paying to have brexit; they told us so themselves.

I do have some sympathy for Arlene Foster and the DUP, from being told they supported May's deal before even being asked, then being lied to by lying serial liar Johnson when he said there would never be, could never be, a border in the Irish Sea before putting it in place.

The peoples of Northern Ireland understand their plight, understand it is a choice of a hard border in Ireland or a border in the Irish Sea. Having collectively voted against brexit it's not unexpected they would reject the DUP's notion of tearing up the Good Friday Agreement to bring back Irish conflict to secure a United Kingdom with England which doesn't really want them as much as they pretend they do.

The DUP are done for, a spent force. The peoples of Northern Ireland can see their future is as part of the EU, always could.

That won't stop England's right wing fascists insisting Northern Ireland can't leave the UK, that rip up the Good Friday Agreement and inviting conflict is the better course for Northern Ireland, telling the peoples of Northern Ireland that they cannot have self-determination.

They are fascists, natural hypocrites, only want what they want and sod what anyone else wants or is entitled to; the UK has the right to leave the EU, Catalonia must be allowed independence from Spain, but Northern Ireland and Scotland must not be allowed to leave the UK, just as the Donbas must not be allowed independence from Ukraine. It's fine to take Ukraine out of Russian hands, but not acceptable for Russia to take Crimea back. Utter hypocrites the lot of them.

It's out of English hands, is in the hands of the peoples of Northern Ireland and Scotland as much as our fascists don't think it should be. We will have to see what effort they will go to in preventing people exercising their right to self-determination.