Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: G7 hit Russian media and bank executives in sweeping new sanctions
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 14:41:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 8 May 2022 18:41 UTC

From what I can gather, just a load of hot air.
Lets see Germany dismantle the nordstream 2 pipeline and blow up the
destination terminals, only then will we know they are actually serious
about weening themselves off Russian fuel supplies.
As it stands, the whole apparatus is merely on standby, just waiting to
pump commie fuel to Europe. Bribes are no doubt already locked in,
simply a matter of patience and time.

Especially when it comes to Europeans, it is one thing to agree/commit
to do something, and quite another to actually do it. Look at how many
decades they promised to boost military spending and even pay their NATO
dues ,, They never did until Russia invaded Ukraine.

Trump spelled it all out to them years ago,in person face to face, and
they refused to listen, knowing that the deep state had their backs. I'm
not exactly seeing what is different now, empty words and promises need
to be backed up by deeds ,, And the puppet Xiden government is not the
one to hold them to it.

``````````````````````````````````

Biden and G7 hit Russian media and bank executives in sweeping new
sanctions ahead of Putin's 'Victory Day' holiday

Biden and allies announce a set of sweeping new sanctions on
Russian media and bank executives ahead of Putin's 'Victory Day' holiday
New sanctions cut off Russian-state controlled TV stations from
American advertisers and prohibit Russians from using US accounting services
Announcement came after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
joined Biden and G7 leaders in a virtual meeting
During that meeting, G7 leaders agreed to follow the U.S. example
and commit to phasing out or banning the import of Russian oil
Biden and allies working to hit Putin in his pocket book, using
financial pressure to try and get him to back down from his invasion of
Ukraine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794853/Biden-western-allies-hit-Russian-media-bank-executives-new-sanctions.html

Re: G7 hit Russian media and bank executives in sweeping new sanctions

<20220508203723.000024ef@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4741&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4741

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: G7 hit Russian media and bank executives in sweeping new
sanctions
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:37:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 May 2022 19:37 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 14:41:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Especially when it comes to Europeans, it is one thing to
> agree/commit to do something, and quite another to actually do it.
> Look at how many decades they promised to boost military spending and
> even pay their NATO dues ,, They never did until Russia invaded
> Ukraine.
>
> Trump spelled it all out to them years ago,in person face to face,
> and they refused to listen, knowing that the deep state had their
> backs.

Just more propaganda lies. And who exactly is this "deep state", a favorite bogeyman you conveniently blame for everything ?

The right always need someone to blame, someone to propagandise against, and it's convenient to simply invent a fictitious and imaginary entity to blame and attack. Or they use some ill-defined generalisation like "Bolsheviks" without ever defining who those are nor explaining how, those they accuse of being such who don't fall into that group, somehow do.

It's just advanced name-calling. It's how witch hunts start.