Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Mulatto "princess" gets her wokefest cartoon cancelled
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:12:07 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 8 May 2022 19:12 UTC

Shameless hussy, still trying to milk her very brief and lose connection
to the white royal family, calling herself a "duchess" and constantly
name dropping being married to a supposed prince.

If this bitch is a duchess then I am frigging Duke of Edinburgh. In any
case, very right and proper to see this anti white propaganda aimed at
children given the deep six, this ho has a very tenuous connection to
fame and fortune, 1 slip and she'll be back to her roots as a C grade
actress.

````````````

Meghan Markle REMOVES all references to doomed Netflix animation series
from Archewell website after woke show was axed by the streaming giant

Pearl, the working title for the Markle-created show, was
officially canceled last week as part of a wave of cutbacks prompted by
Netflix's drop in subscribers
On Sunday, a prior description of the series under the Archewell
Productions subsection was nowhere to be found
'Like many girls her age, our heroine Pearl is on a journey of
self-discovery as she tries to overcome life's daily challenges,' a
now-removed quote read
The quietly deleted references come a week after Netflix announced
the cancelation of the animated show, which had Meghan as an executive
producer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794781/Humiliated-Meghan-Markle-REMOVES-references-doomed-Netflix-animation-series.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Mulatto "princess" gets her wokefest cartoon cancelled

<20220508204422.0000400b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4742&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4742

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:44:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 May 2022 19:44 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 15:12:07 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> calling herself a "duchess" and
> constantly name dropping being married to a supposed prince.
>
> If this bitch is a duchess then I am frigging Duke of Edinburgh.

You're a fuckwit; that's what you are.

She's a duchess because that title comes with the marriage.

He's a prince because of birthright.

You really do talk shit.

Re: Mulatto "princess" gets her wokefest cartoon cancelled

<20220508205445.0000008b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4743&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4743

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:54:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 May 2022 19:54 UTC

On Sun, 8 May 2022 15:12:07 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> very right and proper to see this anti white propaganda
> aimed at children given the deep six

More propaganda bullshit and lies.

Perhaps you could tell us what was "anti white propaganda" about it ?

You can't because you are simply making shit up. Again. It's what racists and propagandists like you do.