Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Rotherham grooming gangs: National Crime Agency investigating more than 420 suspects in 'unprecedented' operation
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 17:03:02 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:03 UTC

400+ suspects of pedophile rape of white girls, guess what the suspects
all have in common ?

"Mohammed Imran Ali Akhtar, Nabeel Kurshid, Iqlaq Yousaf and Tanweer
Ali, all friends from Rotherham, were found guilty alongside Salah Ahmed
El-Hakam, Asif Ali"

Yep, imported fucking muslims, thats what.
No doubt dozens of other Mohammeds on the list as well, and 100's more
yet to be caught.

Oh I'm very sorry, is it racist to point out that 100's of pedophile
rapers of young white girls are ALL 3rd world, dark skinned imported
muslims ??

`````````````````````````````````````

The NCA has so far identified 151 “designated suspects”, and has listed
275 others who it has not been able to name. It is currently running 22
separate investigations under Operation Stovewood, with around 290
victims engaging with officers.

Described as “unprecedented in its scale and complexity” because of the
vulnerability of victims and witnesses recalling abuse dating back up to
20 years, a spokesperson for the investigation said 24 suspects have so
far been charged and 12 have been arrested and bailed, or released under
investigation.

Paul Williamson, the senior investigating officer, said the NCA is
“committed to investigate all matters within our remit to bring child
sex offenders to justice”.
Rotherham grooming ring: seven men convicted of sexually exploiting
vulnerable teenage girls

Seven men were convicted of a total of 24 offences, including rape,
sexual assault and false imprisonment, at Sheffield Crown Court earlier
this week.

Mohammed Imran Ali Akhtar, Nabeel Kurshid, Iqlaq Yousaf and Tanweer Ali,
all friends from Rotherham, were found guilty alongside Salah Ahmed
El-Hakam, Asif Ali and ‘X’, a man who cannot be named for legal reasons.
They will be sentenced later this month.

“I would like to pay tribute to our victims and survivors who have
placed their trust in us to support them through this prosecution, and
for their courage in giving evidence in what must have been a hugely
challenging and emotional experience for them all,” Mr Williamson said.
“This case concerned child sexual exploitation arising from events in
Rotherham in the late 1990s and into the next decade.

“The victims and survivors were in their teens when they were targeted
and subjected to acts of degrading and violent exploitation and have had
to wait a long time for justice which – after a herculean effort over
the last three years by my officers - has been delivered.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-rotherham-suspects-victims-girls-rape-uk-nca-prosecutions-a8609511.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Rotherham grooming gangs: National Crime Agency investigating more than 420 suspects in 'unprecedented' operation

<t59eom$mr1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4747&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4747

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:04:06 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 May 2022 22:04 UTC

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-rotherham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html

The government is refusing to release official research on the characteristics of
grooming gangs, claiming it is not in the "public interest".

[...]

"We know that in these recent high profile cases, where people convicted have been
disproportionately from a Pakistani background".