Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: The ugly [literally] face of the left
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:08:39 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 9 May 2022 02:08 UTC

The right to murder babies on demand in jeopardy has brought the hard
core wingnuts out in force, just as the Bolsheviks planned.
Their urban terrorists are primed for another summer or riots and
violence, the nation wreckers would not have it any other way.

Eyebleach warning, when a negro sow calls itself a crackhead, you ought
to believe it - And this is the bottom of the scum barrel the Bolsheviks
are putting front and center, role models for us all !
[And once more, "My body my choice !" is the hot catch phrase to chant,
after ignoring it for 2 whole years because that doesn't apply to forced
experimental serums]

This is really sickening, with their covid blowing hot and cold and the
Soviet Armageddon threat a bit too obscure for their dumb as rocks, 100%
entitled, superficial voting base to grasp, this will have to do to keep
their hatred and division roiling until something better "comes up".

```````````````````````````

`````````````

'I'm killing the babies!' Swimsuit-wearing pro-choice protester called
Crackhead Barney screams and dangles doll as she and others target NYC
Catholic churches after leaked document suggested Supreme Court will end
Roe v Wade

Performance artist Crackhead Barney led a protest through NYC on
Saturday
She screamed 'I'm killing the babies' as the group marched on a
Catholic church
'God killed his son, why can’t I?' Crackhead Barney yelled,
dangling a baby doll
Anti-abortion protesters lined the steps of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral
They prayed and sung church hymn Ave Maria
The demonstrations come amid a nationwide call to disrupt Catholic
church services in response to the leaked SCOTUS opinion to overturn Roe
v. Wade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794731/Im-killing-babies-Pro-choice-protester-screams-dangles-doll-outside-NYC-churches.html