Who does not trust enough will not be trusted. -- Lao Tsu

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

SubjectAuthor
* Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !JeSSe
+* Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !TWP
|`* Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !The Happy Hippy
| `- Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !The Happy Hippy
+- Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !TWP
+- Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !TWP
`- Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !TWP

1
Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<tH%dK.2072$wYy9.77@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4749&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4749

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 23:15:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 9 May 2022 03:15 UTC

And what does baby killer RasPutin have to give his bedrangled population ?

Nothing but a big old bag of shit, can't even give them Mariupol after
THREE MONTHS.

So he'll content himself with extreme nuclear threats [as usual] and how
everythings going according to plan, as the little future baby killers
drive around in little naZi marked play tanks [as if the real ones did
so well] ... Yeah, I'm sure they'll be overrun with volunteers to crew
tanks after the world class mauling they are taking at the hands of
Ukrainians.

``````````````

Russian kindergarten children dress up as tanks adorned with a 'Z' for
Victory Day - as Putin prepares to hold huge parade in Moscow today
despite '25,000' of his soldiers dying in Ukraine and new offensive stalling

Footage showed dozens of children parading through kindergarten's
courtyard
They were all dressed in Second World War-era military uniforms and
vehicles
Leading the group was one boy dressed as a Russian tank with the
letter 'Z'
The letter has become a key propaganda symbol in Russia since
invasion began
It came ahead of huge Victory Day parades that are set to be held
on Monday
Annual parades mark the 1945 surrender of Nazi Germany in World War Two

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794869/Russian-kindergarten-children-dress-tanks-adorned-Z-Victory-Day-event.html

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<we3eK.3095871$u91.146105@fx02.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4750&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4750

Subject: Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:17:47 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 9 May 2022 07:17 UTC

On 09/05/2022 04:15, JeSSe wrote:
> And what does baby killer RasPutin have to give his bedrangled population ?
>
> Nothing but a big old bag of shit, can't even give them Mariupol after
> THREE MONTHS.
>
> So he'll content himself with extreme nuclear threats [as usual] and how
> everythings going according to plan, as the little future baby killers
> drive around in little naZi marked play tanks [as if the real ones did
> so well] ... Yeah, I'm sure they'll be overrun with volunteers to crew
> tanks after the world class mauling they are taking at the hands of
> Ukrainians.
>
> ``````````````

Everyone is waiting to see if Putin declares war. The trouble is with
that is if you lose you're a leader that lost a war. They don't tend to
have a great future! Would Putin wheel out the Doomsday Device rather
than be a loser?

> Russian kindergarten children dress up as tanks adorned with a 'Z' for
> Victory Day - as Putin prepares to hold huge parade in Moscow today
> despite '25,000' of his soldiers dying in Ukraine and new offensive
> stalling
>
>     Footage showed dozens of children parading through kindergarten's
> courtyard
>     They were all dressed in Second World War-era military uniforms and
> vehicles
>     Leading the group was one boy dressed as a Russian tank with the
> letter 'Z'
>     The letter has become a key propaganda symbol in Russia since
> invasion began
>     It came ahead of huge Victory Day parades that are set to be held
> on Monday
>     Annual parades mark the 1945 surrender of Nazi Germany in World War
> Two
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794869/Russian-kindergarten-children-dress-tanks-adorned-Z-Victory-Day-event.html

Live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxdfu3WPSc

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<Rh3eK.791187$I_K3.215242@fx14.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4751&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4751

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:21:20 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 9 May 2022 07:21 UTC

Putin in complaining that NATO is pursuing Russia? and that this is an
unacceptable situation. NATO is supplying Ukraine with the most modern
weaponry.

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<cz3eK.1298947$zX2.965875@fx12.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4752&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4752

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:39:50 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 9 May 2022 07:39 UTC

I am not your friend, I am the President of Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPkqUX9rqj4

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<A44eK.2232960$8b1.142887@fx01.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4754&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4754

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 09:15:26 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 9 May 2022 08:15 UTC

I don't think he'll say anything for now. I think even Putin is better
than declaring war during a parade. That's something to do inside at
the office.

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<20220509120414.00001196@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4755&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4755

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 12:04:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 May 2022 11:04 UTC

On Mon, 9 May 2022 08:17:47 +0100
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Everyone is waiting to see if Putin declares war.

You mean everyone in the west is waiting to see whether NATO and western fearmongering that Putin will declare war proves true.

"She's a witch and, if we don't burn her now, she will turn us all into newts".

I can't see that he will declare war because that would give credence to NATO and western ability to accurately predict what Putin and Russia will do. But he perhaps doesn't care about that, knows the west will believe whatever shit NATO makes up whether true or not.

I am not even convinced he would declare war, even if he mobilises more forces and it amounted to such, because it doesn't serve his cause.

It seems to me it's purely NATO and lead players hoping he will because doing so serves their cause.

Anyway, by the end of the day, we will know for sure.

> The trouble is
> with that is if you lose you're a leader that lost a war. They don't
> tend to have a great future!

That rather depends. Not winning isn't always seen as losing. It all comes down to whether it is considered the right or wrong thing to have done by those they lead.

Farage stood for parliament seven times and lost every time. He stood his Brexit Party down in 2019 to allow the Conservatives to win the general election and surrendered the opportunity to get the hard brexit his supporters wanted. Despite such a huge betrayal he is still well supported by his base.

> Would Putin wheel out the Doomsday
> Device rather than be a loser?

Probably. If it's that or subjugation of Russia, as NATO and the west intends, then, yes, he probably will. And Russians will back him doing it - "Better to die on their feet than live on their knees".

NATO and the west understand this, so it's not clear how they figure they can get what they intend to achieve without killing us all.

It seems they intend to push it to the brink with the hope Russians will pull the world back from it by overthrowing Putin, choosing to hand NATO and the west their victory, and choosing to subjugate themselves. I presume it's some kind of supremacist nonsense which imagines they would do what we never would.

Robert McNamara's words may be as pertinent now as when he said them; America lost in Vietnam because America was fighting a different war to the one they were fighting. America failed to understand what they were fighting for, how hard they would fight, and how much they would sacrifice to retain it.

We look at the anti-Putin protests in Russia and fool ourselves into believing the lie that Russia is against Putin. Believing that delusion may kill us all.

The real question is - if we are about to lose, will we wheel out our doomsday devices ?

Re: Hey everyone, its May 9th, Victory over Nazis day !

<20220509140315.0000506b@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4758&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4758

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:03:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 May 2022 13:03 UTC

On Mon, 9 May 2022 12:04:14 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 May 2022 08:17:47 +0100
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Everyone is waiting to see if Putin declares war.
>
> You mean everyone in the west is waiting to see whether NATO and
> western fearmongering that Putin will declare war proves true.
>
> "She's a witch and, if we don't burn her now, she will turn us all
> into newts".
>
> I can't see that he will declare war because that would give credence
> to NATO and western ability to accurately predict what Putin and
> Russia will do. But he perhaps doesn't care about that, knows the
> west will believe whatever shit NATO makes up whether true or not.
>
> I am not even convinced he would declare war, even if he mobilises
> more forces and it amounted to such, because it doesn't serve his
> cause.
>
> It seems to me it's purely NATO and lead players hoping he will
> because doing so serves their cause.
>
> Anyway, by the end of the day, we will know for sure.

So far there's no sign of it -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61353374

<quotes>

Russian President Vladimir Putin may have derived some satisfaction from all the fevered Western speculation surrounding this year's Victory Day speech.

But despite the predictable linking of today’s war in Ukraine with the fight against Nazism in the Second World War, he gave no real clues to his future intentions.

No talk of mobilisation. No declarations of victory in Ukraine. A reference to casualties, but no change in terminology: this is still a "special military operation", not a war.

</quotes>

"But she's a witch and, if we don't burn her now, she might turn us into newts. We have no evidence at all that she will but we believe she will turn us into newts. Not turning people into newts makes her exactly the same as those who do turn people into newts".

To paraphrase Ben Wallace, Secretary of State for Witch-Finding.