Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Fence put up and SCOTUS, justices in hiding due to threats from right
wing extremists
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 11:51:08 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 5 May 2022 15:51 UTC

Ooops, no, thats LEFT wing, always quick to riot, loot and burn at the
drop of a hat, encouraged, organized, subsidized and ordered right from
the top ranks of this clique of Soros funded nation wreckers.

`````````````````

Huge fence is put up at the Supreme Court and Justices cancel events as
left-wing groups calls for protests at their homes and law enforcement
braces for violence and over the Roe v. Wade leak

Workers erected massive fencing around the perimeter of the Supreme
Court building on Wednesday evening in the fallout of the Roe v. Wade leak
Fencing is similar to what was put up around the U.S. Capitol
following the January 6, 2021 riot
The tall, un-scalable barriers are meant to keep pro- and
anti-abortion demonstrators clear of the building
Clashes got increasingly violent in recent days, causing Metro
Police to activate protest units
A leak Monday evening shows a draft opinion signaling an impending
overturn of landmark abortion rights ruling Roe v. Wade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785709/Fence-SCOTUS-Justices-cancels-events-police-brace-violence-Roe-leak.html

Re: Fence put up and SCOTUS, justices in hiding due to threats from right wing extremists

<20220505172644.00007483@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4697&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4697

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Fence put up and SCOTUS, justices in hiding due to threats from
right wing extremists
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 17:26:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:26 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 11:51:08 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ooops, no, thats LEFT wing, always quick to riot, loot and burn at
> the drop of a hat

Sorry; that's the RIGHT wing and FAR RIGHT wing, America's FASCIST SCUM.

Like when they organised the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville before deliberately driving into the crowd to kill Heather Heyer and injure 35 others.

Like when they heeded Trump's call to storm Capitol Hill and tried to overthrow democracy leaving a trail of dead in their wake.

The there are all the rightwing terrorists who have engaged in mass murder sprees killing numerous minorities.

Re: Fence put up and SCOTUS, justices in hiding due to threats from right wing extremists

<wPjeK.10848$Acq9.1310@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4762&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4762

right wing extremists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 22:09:32 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:09 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Ooops, no, thats LEFT wing, always quick to riot, loot and burn at the
> drop of a hat, encouraged, organized, subsidized and ordered right from
> the top ranks of this clique of Soros funded nation wreckers.
>
> `````````````````
Wow, sure didn't take long to be proven RIGHT [as usual]

Doesn't seem to matter if its masks/vax/masks/truckers/open borders or
abortion, if the Bolsheviks are for it, there they are, out in the
streets with violence.

I wonder why, hmmm ???

Antifa goons hurl Molotov cocktail into offices of Wisconsin
anti-abortion group and spray chilling message saying: 'If abortions
aren't safe you aren't either'

At least one Molotov cocktail was thrown into the offices of the
anti-abortion group Wisconsin Family Action late Saturday or early Sunday
It happened at the Madison headquarters on International Lane
A passerby reported seeing smoke coming from the building
A window was also broken and the building was covered with graffiti
The graffiti read: 'If abortions aren't safe, then you aren't either'
The attack comes just days after a leaked U.S. Supreme Court
opinion revealed a majority had agreed to overturn Roe v. Wade, leading
to massive protests
Dozens of protesters gathered outside the DC homes of Justices
Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday and screamed 'you don't care if
people die

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10794791/Antifa-goons-hurl-Molotov-cocktail-offices-Wisconsin-anti-abortion-group.html

Re: Fence put up and SCOTUS, justices in hiding due to threats from right wing extremists

<20220510103346.00001231@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4765&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4765

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
right wing extremists
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:33:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 May 2022 09:33 UTC

On Mon, 9 May 2022 22:09:32 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Doesn't seem to matter if its masks/vax/masks/truckers/open borders
> or abortion, if the Bolsheviks are for it, there they are, out in the
> streets with violence.

So, exactly like those on the right then.

It hasn't been those on the left who have been murdering abortionists, hasn't been those on the left burning down and bombing abortion clinics.