Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks don't care if frenzied leftist mobs "protest" outside of
SCOTUS personal homes
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 22:13:19 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:13 UTC

About time this wicked bitch has protests outside her home.

FAIK, it is illegal and hence a crime to attempt to intimidate judges or
jurors while deciding a case, for some fairly obvious reasons [avoiding
mob rule the primary one]

```````````````````````````

Psaki DEFENDS activists threatening to protest outside Supreme Court
justices' homes and slams Republicans for 'focusing on leak' of draft
opinion and not 'women's fundamental rights'

Press secretary Jen Psaki refused to condemn on Thursday plans for
protests to take place outside of conservative Supreme Court justices'
homes
Psaki said there was a lot of 'passion, a lot of fear, a lot of
sadness from many, many people across this country about what they saw
in that leaked document'
She added to the query, asked by Fox News Channel's Peter Doocy, 'I
don't have an official U.S. Government position on where people protest'
Doocy was citing a Fox News report that said pro-choice activists
published what are likely the home addresses the six GOP-appointed justices
'Is that the kind of thing this president wants to help your side
make their point?' Doocy asked
Psaki also told reporters that the leak and the content of the
draft are 'not at the same level'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10787739/Psaki-DEFENDS-activists-considering-protesting-outside-Supreme-Court-justices-homes.html

Re: Bolsheviks don't care if frenzied leftist mobs "protest" outside of SCOTUS personal homes

<20220510104246.000002ff@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4766&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4766

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolsheviks don't care if frenzied leftist mobs "protest"
outside of SCOTUS personal homes
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:42:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 May 2022 09:42 UTC

On Mon, 9 May 2022 22:13:19 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> FAIK, it is illegal and hence a crime to attempt to intimidate judges
> or jurors while deciding a case, for some fairly obvious reasons
> [avoiding mob rule the primary one]

Legitimate protest is not intimidation.

Unsurprisingly you never criticise the rightwing when they do exactly the same.

Nor rightwing terrorists who attacked Capitol Hill, attempted to overthrow democracy and lynch the vice president.

Re: Bolsheviks don't care if frenzied leftist mobs "protest" outside of SCOTUS personal homes

<JrxeK.2954$UWx1.747@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4773&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4773

Subject: Re: Bolsheviks don't care if frenzied leftist mobs "protest" outside
of SCOTUS personal homes
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:39:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 May 2022 17:39 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> About time this wicked bitch has protests outside her home.
>
> FAIK, it is illegal and hence a crime to attempt to intimidate judges or
> jurors while deciding a case, for some fairly obvious reasons [avoiding
> mob rule the primary one]
>
> ```````````````````````````

Well what do you know, I was right [AGAIN] - Unlike some people, I don't
just pluck things out of my ass and post them.

Law Professor: Pro-Choice Protests Outside Supreme Court Justices’ Homes
Illegal

“Pickets or parades in or near a residence occupied or used by such
judge, juror or witness is shall be guilty of misdemeanors,”

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding
the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any
judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty,
pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United
States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such
judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any
sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in
or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title
or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/law-professor-pro-choice-protests-outside-supreme-court-justices-homes-illegal/

Clearly guilty of trying to intimidate the highest court in the land by
bringing their Bolshevik mob rule to their very homes, so my question
is, why aren't they arrested ?
Oh yes but they are peaceful ! Nevermind if we are breaking the law
anyhow, we are peaceful !

Oh yeah, and we all know very well the very fine line which divides a
peaceful left wing protest and a violent orgy of arson, looting and
destruction which they are renowned for.
So we are supposed to wait until they firebomb their homes until action
is taken ?