Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xiden can taste frustration
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 16:42:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 May 2022 20:42 UTC

No Joe, that taste in your mouth is black and chinese jism.
As usual, trying to back away from any responsibility for off the hook
inflation, soaring gas prices, shortages of baby food, the list goes on
and on - And instead concentrates on attacking more than half the voting
population as extreme radicals.

Way to unit, Joe !

````````````

'I know you gotta be frustrated. I can taste it': Biden sympathizes with
Americans over inflation but claims his policies have 'helped, not hurt'
the economy before tearing into 'ultra MAGA' Republicans

Biden took on congressional Republicans' ultra-MAGA plan
'I think our policies have helped, not hurt,' he said
He brought up rising gas prices and grain trapped in Ukrainian silos
Biden this week called fighting inflation his 'top priority'
He ripped Sen. Rick Scott's plan to have all Americans pay at least
some taxes
The president responded to Scott calling him unwell and saying he
should resign
'I think the man's got a problem,' Biden hit back
Speech comes as markets have been tanking following Fed's rate hike

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10802369/Biden-tears-ultra-MAGA-Republicans-tries-sell-plan-tackle-inflation.html