Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Brit robbed by negroids in CA, gets arrested
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 14:04:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 May 2022 18:04 UTC

Not clear in this article why the victim was arrested, focus is on him
calling the groid thieves black bastards.
He has a chunky asian girlfriend so it looks like he is not exactly a
white supremacist, not that it would matter if he was.

He had a near death experience with a pack of zulus, was robbed of some
very valuable merchandise by the usual suspects, the fact that he called
the black bastards black bastards has nothing to do with the crime.

But in ultra woke LA, who knows ?

```````````````````

Moment ‘drunk’ British Lamborghini owner screams ‘black b***ards’ as LA
cops and girlfriend try to calm him down after couple were robbed of two
watches, including $19,000 Rolex, by gang who fled in Rolls Royce

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows a British-sounding man raving
about 'black b****rds' as he is being arrested by LA County Sheriff's
deputies
His girlfriend repeatedly tried to calm down the shirtless man
His arrest came as authorities say he was failing to cooperate with
authorities investigating the theft of his and his girlfriend's watches
worth $20,000
Officials say the couple returned to their vehicle on Sunset Strip
in West Hollywood following an argument early Monday morning
They were then reportedly approached by up to six suspects driving
a black Rolls Royce who physically assaulted them
The suspects made off with a Michael Kors watch worth $1,000 and a
Rolex timepiece worth $19,000
It is just the latest in a growing number of jewelry and handbag
thefts among the city's wealthiest residents
Police announced last month that many are part of gangs, and are
being re-released under woke District Attorney George Gascon's policies
Many then go on to reoffend as they await trial, police have said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10797925/Drunk-LA-couple-Lamborghinis-robbed-19-000-worth-watches.html

Re: Brit robbed by negroids in CA, gets arrested

<20220510223813.000074c0@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4782&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4782

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Brit robbed by negroids in CA, gets arrested
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 22:38:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 May 2022 21:38 UTC

On Tue, 10 May 2022 14:04:30 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> it looks like he is not exactly a white supremacist

What do you think the huge machine gun tattoo and "UK made, Cali paid" means ?

> by gang who fled in Rolls Royce

There's definitely some stylish shit that goes down in the Shithole States of America.

A black over here driving a roller wouldn't make it between two sets of traffic lights without being pulled over by the cops.

Re: Brit robbed by negroids in CA, gets arrested

<BcPeK.1912188$Z91.21258@fx03.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4792&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4792

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 14:52:32 +0100
 by: TWP - Wed, 11 May 2022 13:52 UTC

On 10/05/2022 19:04, JeSSe wrote:
> Not clear in this article why the victim was arrested, focus is on him
> calling the groid thieves black bastards.
> He has a chunky asian girlfriend so it looks like he is not exactly a
> white supremacist, not that it would matter if he was.
>
> He had a near death experience with a pack of zulus, was robbed of some
> very valuable merchandise by the usual suspects, the fact that he called
> the black bastards black bastards has nothing to do with the crime.
>
> But in ultra woke LA, who knows ?
>
> ```````````````````
>

> Moment ‘drunk’ British Lamborghini owner screams ‘black b***ards’ as LA
> cops and girlfriend try to calm him down after couple were robbed of two
> watches, including $19,000 Rolex, by gang who fled in Rolls Royce
>
>     Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows a British-sounding man raving
> about 'black b****rds' as he is being arrested by LA County Sheriff's
> deputies
>     His girlfriend repeatedly tried to calm down the shirtless man
>     His arrest came as authorities say he was failing to cooperate with
> authorities investigating the theft of his and his girlfriend's watches
> worth $20,000
>     Officials say the couple returned to their vehicle on Sunset Strip
> in West Hollywood following an argument early Monday morning
>     They were then reportedly approached by up to six suspects driving
> a black Rolls Royce who physically assaulted them
>     The suspects made off with a Michael Kors watch worth $1,000  and a
> Rolex timepiece worth $19,000
>     It is just the latest in a growing number of jewelry and handbag
> thefts among the city's wealthiest residents
>     Police announced last month that many are part of gangs, and are
> being re-released under woke District Attorney George Gascon's policies
>     Many then go on to reoffend as they await trial, police have said
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10797925/Drunk-LA-couple-Lamborghinis-robbed-19-000-worth-watches.html

UK MADE
CALI PAID
LA ROBBED

I think he has just enough room there!

At least he escaped with his life, that was by no means certain. I'm
not all that surprised he was arrested, in that frame of mind who knows
what he might have done. Hopefully he was released when the urge to
kill had subsided.

Getting paid is obviously only one of the things that can happen to you
if you decide to live in California. You become part of the food chain.