Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Oh my goodness ! Another wingnut first !
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 23:54:07 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 11 May 2022 03:54 UTC

Same exact situation that dippy posted about - Black gets hired to fill
a white roll, anyone who disagrees is a racist troll.

Thing about it to me, at least here in the USA [and we all know, the
woke internationally take their lead from here] Is that they have long
ago come out and said they are absolutely going to start hiring more
black actors right across the board, and also production/stage crews as
well. Disney has said this, hollywood has said this to the point where
movies will no longer be considered for an oscar if they don't have a
certain % of blacks/females/gays ect. They claim to see inequity and
they are going to practice forced diversity to remedy this.

All well and good, they are private corporations after all ,,, But then
when they do this and are called out they are aghast ,,, OH NO, we
didn't check any boxes here or hire anyone based on gender or race, you
racist troll ! We did an exhaustive search and considered 100's of
people from all races/genders/religions/sexual orientations and it just
so happens, the best one of all was black ! Far be it from us to
consider race in casting, that would be ,,Err,, Racist !

Look at the examples from the Bolsheviks, vice president, supreme court
justices, defense secretaries all 100% chosen for their posts because
they are black ,,, And of course you'll find the same incredulous,
alternate reality denials from them as well.

IMO, the only thing worse than a race baiting hypocrite is a lying, race
baiting hypocrite in forced denial, but that is the order of the day
with these frothing wingnuts hiring based exclusively to tick boxes of
race and gender.
I'd actually have a smidgen of respect for these people if they had the
gnads to say "Yeah thats right, they got the job because of the color of
their skin - We told you we are going to do this, we did exactly as we
said, and now you act surprised ??"

````````````````````````

Percy Jackson author SLAMS trolls who are furious over casting of
12-year-old black actress in a 'white role' for new Disney+ series:
'Bullying and harassing a child online is inexcusably wrong'

Percy Jackson author Rick Riordan slammed racist trolls for
'bullying and harassing' the 12-year-old black actress cast as Annabeth
in new Disney series
The 57-year-old penned a scathing rebuke of the online criticism
from a subset of fans upset that the white book character will be black
in the TV show
'We should be able to agree that bullying and harassing a child
online is inexcusably wrong,' he wrote
Last week it was announced that actress Leah Jeffries was cast as
Annabeth in Percy Jackson and the Olympians

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10802709/Percy-Jackson-author-SLAMS-fans-furious-casting-12-year-old-Black-actress-Disney-series.html
--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !