From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: She's back now !!!
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 11:36:36 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:36 UTC

About 3 months after her morning accident on Sunday 26th June 2022,
Sootie has mastered her return route from ground level to the bathroom
through the "climb the fence to the shed roof. Leap from shed roof to
the kitchen extension roof. Jump from the kitchen roof to the bathroom
window ledge, then down onto the bathroom roof." So she's back
living in her 3D rather than the 2D world she's been living in for 3
months. I watched her, as she was deciding (working out) the dynamics
of each stage. From her facial expression and concentration plus body
language you could almost see her brain calculating each stage of the
manoeuver. Amazing!! And now that cheeky, mischievous glint is back in
those eyes, and the swagger in back in her gait. She has recovered
that degree of freedom that she lost.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..

Re: She's back now !!!

<TpGdnSfuOKt62Ib-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4793&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4793

Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 14:55:52 +0100
Subject: Re: She's back now !!!
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
From: bing...@lineone.net (BunnyHare)
 by: BunnyHare - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:55 UTC

On 08/09/2022 11:36, Flyi�g �u� 2�22 + wrote:
> About 3 months after her morning accident on Sunday 26th June 2022,
> Sootie has mastered her return route from ground level to the bathroom
> through the "climb the fence to the shed roof. Leap from shed roof to
> the kitchen extension roof. Jump from the kitchen roof to the bathroom
> window ledge, then down onto the bathroom roof." So she's back
> living in her 3D rather than the 2D world she's been living in for 3
> months. I watched her, as she was deciding (working out) the dynamics
> of each stage. From her facial expression and concentration plus body
> language you could almost see her brain calculating each stage of the
> manoeuver. Amazing!! And now that cheeky, mischievous glint is back in
> those eyes, and the swagger in back in her gait. She has recovered
> that degree of freedom that she lost.

That is good news

--
Barb

Re: She's back now !!!

<jo3935FtrtnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4796&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4796

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:00:54 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:00 UTC

BunnyHare wrote:
> On 08/09/2022 11:36, Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + wrote:
>> About 3 months after her morning accident on Sunday 26th June 2022,
>> Sootie has mastered her return route from ground level to the
>> bathroom through the "climb the fence to the shed roof. Leap from
>> shed roof to the kitchen extension roof. Jump from the kitchen roof
>> to the bathroom window ledge, then down onto the bathroom roof."
>> So she's back living in her 3D rather than the 2D world she's been
>> living in for 3 months. I watched her, as she was deciding (working
>> out) the dynamics of each stage. From her facial expression and
>> concentration plus body language you could almost see her brain
>> calculating each stage of the manoeuver. Amazing!! And now that
>> cheeky, mischievous glint is back in those eyes, and the swagger in
>> back in her gait. She has recovered that degree of freedom that she
>> lost.
>
> That is good news

Sure is !! But it took it's time didn't it?
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..
flyingnun@roseofwhite.plus.com

Re: She's back now !!!

<vOadnVRIwORa5YH-nZ2dnZfqn_pi4p2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4797&group=uk.people.silversurfers#4797

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:45:12 +0100
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:45 UTC

BunnyHare wrote:
> On 08/09/2022 11:36, Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + wrote:
>> About 3 months after her morning accident on Sunday 26th June 2022,
>> Sootie has mastered her return route from ground level to the
>> bathroom through the "climb the fence to the shed roof. Leap from
>> shed roof to the kitchen extension roof. Jump from the kitchen roof
>> to the bathroom window ledge, then down onto the bathroom roof."
>> So she's back living in her 3D rather than the 2D world she's been
>> living in for 3 months. I watched her, as she was deciding (working
>> out) the dynamics of each stage. From her facial expression and
>> concentration plus body language you could almost see her brain
>> calculating each stage of the manoeuver. Amazing!! And now that
>> cheeky, mischievous glint is back in those eyes, and the swagger in
>> back in her gait. She has recovered that degree of freedom that she
>> lost.
>
> That is good news

It reminded me of the time , quite some years ago now, when Gizmo
(remember him?) http://www.roseofwhite.plus.com/gizmo074.JPG
had, what I think must have been a mini-stroke (TIA). or several days
Giz didn't recognize me, the house or the jungle. He used to return to
his previous owner's garden and sleep there all day. They had earlier
moved to Scotland, so there was no-one there to recognize him and
no-one for him to recognize. I left him there all day but went and
picked him up, carried him home,fed him and let him out again. I did
that for several days, each day bringing him home in the evening. The
one day I went to collect him for a meal, and sat on the garden wall
about ten yards away from him. After what seem like as eternity he got
up from his new spot in his old garden, walked along the wall towards
me, looked me in the eyes, started purring and put his front paws on
my thighs. You could see the vacant look in his eyes just disappear and
the look of recognition was back. He had been, how do they say "The
lights are on, but nobody is in" It was just as though the curtains
across his eyes were drawn back. I have to admit that was a highly
emotional time and I couldn't stop the tears flowing.