Be careful! Is it classified?

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

SubjectAuthor
* Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainmentswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainmentJNugent
|`* Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainmentMr Pounder Esquire
| `- Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainmentswldx...@gmail.com
`- Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainmentTMS320

1
Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

<ea613ad7-500b-4643-b317-a135bf4f8a1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4798&group=uk.rec.cycling#4798

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 03:48:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 11:48 UTC

If you've been a live blog regular over the past few years you'll know how often Jeremy Vine finds himself dodging dangerous drivers as he makes his way around the capital. Well, the broadcaster and radio presenter may have found the solution to his problems...an extremely loud solution...

Strapping a gas horn to your handlebars might not be the most aerodynamic choice, but for getting other road users' attention it seems to be alright. Vine was able to let these drivers (and every pedestrian in the area) know exactly where he was.

"And that's just the first day," Vine told us...we'll be keeping our eyes peeled for more of his air horn adventures.

It's safe to say this taxi driver would have got a blast of the horn...back in April, Vine shared a clip of a driver inexplicably ignoring road markings and pulling out on him. "Idiotic mistake by me this morning as I forgot that road markings are not operational on Piccadilly," the Vine on 5 host told his Twitter followers...
https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-14-december-2021-288643#live-blog-item-30217

Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

<j1rfleF6n11U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4800&group=uk.rec.cycling#4800

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:06:06 +0000
 by: JNugent - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:06 UTC

On 14/12/2021 11:48 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> If you've been a live blog regular over the past few years you'll know how often Jeremy Vine finds himself dodging dangerous drivers as he makes his way around the capital. Well, the broadcaster and radio presenter may have found the solution to his problems...an extremely loud solution...
>
> Strapping a gas horn to your handlebars might not be the most aerodynamic choice, but for getting other road users' attention it seems to be alright. Vine was able to let these drivers (and every pedestrian in the area) know exactly where he was.
>
> "And that's just the first day," Vine told us...we'll be keeping our eyes peeled for more of his air horn adventures.
>
> It's safe to say this taxi driver would have got a blast of the horn...back in April, Vine shared a clip of a driver inexplicably ignoring road markings and pulling out on him. "Idiotic mistake by me this morning as I forgot that road markings are not operational on Piccadilly," the Vine on 5 host told his Twitter followers...
> https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-14-december-2021-288643#live-blog-item-30217

Vine is a confrontational nutter, a description which applies to too
many fairy-cyclists, especially in London.

Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

<spa2v2$8ll$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4802&group=uk.rec.cycling#4802

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:33:25 -0000
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:33 UTC

JNugent wrote:
> On 14/12/2021 11:48 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> If you've been a live blog regular over the past few years you'll
>> know how often Jeremy Vine finds himself dodging dangerous drivers
>> as he makes his way around the capital. Well, the broadcaster and
>> radio presenter may have found the solution to his problems...an
>> extremely loud solution... Strapping a gas horn to your handlebars
>> might not be the most
>> aerodynamic choice, but for getting other road users' attention it
>> seems to be alright. Vine was able to let these drivers (and every
>> pedestrian in the area) know exactly where he was. "And that's just the
>> first day," Vine told us...we'll be keeping our
>> eyes peeled for more of his air horn adventures. It's safe to say this
>> taxi driver would have got a blast of the
>> horn...back in April, Vine shared a clip of a driver inexplicably
>> ignoring road markings and pulling out on him. "Idiotic mistake by
>> me this morning as I forgot that road markings are not operational
>> on Piccadilly," the Vine on 5 host told his Twitter followers...
>> https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-14-december-2021-288643#live-blog-item-30217
>
> Vine is a confrontational nutter, a description which applies to too
> many fairy-cyclists, especially in London.

In the olden days I would listen to him on my wireless. Then I found out
that he was a sponging shitholing fairy cyclist. The sponging BBC lost yet
another listener.

Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

<af7158be-6c07-4771-a612-fd6e65fd5c32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4805&group=uk.rec.cycling#4805

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 07:13:14 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:13 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:33:40 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> In the olden days I would listen to him on my wireless. Then I found out
> that he was a cyclist. The sponging BBC lost yet
> another listener.

I'd have thought that Eggheads, would be, er, over your head!

Re: Jeremy Vine + gas horn + London drivers = fantastic entertainment

<spacpa$heq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4807&group=uk.rec.cycling#4807

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)