Computer Science is merely the post-Turing decline in formal systems theory.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

SubjectAuthor
* White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthJeSSe
+* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
|`* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
|  `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
|   `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
|    `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
|     `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
|      `- Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
  +* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
  |`* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
  | `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
  |  `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
  |   `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
  |    `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
  |     `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthLoose Cannon
  |      `* Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy
  |       `* The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times highLoose Cannon
  |        `- Re: The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughlyThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truthThe Happy Hippy

1
White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<iFjfK.1845$6y5f.244@fx40.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4817&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4817

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:47:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 13 May 2022 02:47 UTC

Red China has nothing over US Bolsheviks when it comes to extreme
censorship, nothing at all.

``````````````

White Thomson Reuters data scientist says he was FIRED from $350k role
by woke bullies for sharing data showing cops kill more unarmed white
people than black people - and claiming BLM contributed to deaths of
thousands

Thomson Reuters' former director of data science Zac Kriegman
claimed he was fired after sharing his research on race and police
killings with colleagues
Kriegman posted stats showing cops in the US killed more unarmed
white people than black people since 2015
He said he was ridiculed and bullied by colleagues, and when he
asked leadership for help, his post was taken down and he was fired
Kriegman said he wanted his research to spark a conversation
amongst reporters at the company's newswire service about how to cover
the issue
He's the latest person to claim they faced hostility from a woke
mob running rampant in the workplace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10810363/White-Reuters-data-scientist-said-FIRED-woke-BLM-bullies-newswire.html

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lbki$hm6$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4821&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4821

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 10:24:18 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 10:24 UTC

I see this as a direct extension of the "math is racist because you
have to follow its rules" etc. arguments.

It's "natural" to continue this line of "thought" by claiming
that the mere mention of numerical facts is "racist".

Next to fall will be, presumably, the basic laws of logic. Who knows,
maybe it will end in a "Fahrenheit 451" like dystopia, with all math
books being burned, and people being jailed if they can memorize the
multiplication table.

God help the US of A. I (still) claim the right to argue that 2+2=4.

In article <iFjfK.1845$6y5f.244@fx40.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Red China has nothing over US Bolsheviks when it comes to extreme
> censorship, nothing at all.
>
> ``````````````
>

> White Thomson Reuters data scientist says he was FIRED from $350k role
> by woke bullies for sharing data showing cops kill more unarmed white
> people than black people - and claiming BLM contributed to deaths of
> thousands

[...]

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513122220.00004919@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4822&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4822

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:22:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 11:22 UTC

On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:47:42 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Kriegman posted stats showing cops in the US killed more unarmed
> white people than black people since 2015

In his post he notes that, for 2020, 457 whites were shot and killed by police, 243 blacks. Of those, 24 unarmed whites were killed and 18 unarmed blacks.

There's a clear disparity there given whites make up 76% of the population and and blacks just 13%. When that is taken into account it shows black people are twice as likely to be killed by cops than whites, unarmed blacks are killed three times more than unarmed blacks.

"That's fact" as Kriegman would put it.

What he then does is construct arguments that unarmed blacks are more deserving of being shot and killed than unarmed whites and a third more whites are being undeservedly killed than blacks.

In not accepting blacks deserve to be killed by cops more than whites he asserts that BLM is a dangerous organisation and Reuters are failing to present the truth.

That's where things get problematic.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513123447.000024d7@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4823&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4823

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:34:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 11:34 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 10:24:18 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> I see this as a direct extension of the "math is racist because you
> have to follow its rules" etc. arguments.
>
> It's "natural" to continue this line of "thought" by claiming
> that the mere mention of numerical facts is "racist".
>
> Next to fall will be, presumably, the basic laws of logic. Who knows,
> maybe it will end in a "Fahrenheit 451" like dystopia, with all math
> books being burned, and people being jailed if they can memorize the
> multiplication table.
>
> God help the US of A. I (still) claim the right to argue that 2+2=4.

Classic 'what will happen' fearmongering and demonising bullshit based on made up shit about what is happening.

No one has said the science of maths is racist but you are going to persist in pretending they have because it serves your agenda to do so.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lgjl$4sr$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4826&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4826

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:49:09 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 11:49 UTC

In article <20220513122220.00004919@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 May 2022 22:47:42 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> Kriegman posted stats showing cops in the US killed more unarmed
>> white people than black people since 2015

> In his post he notes that, for 2020, 457 whites were shot and killed by
> police, 243 blacks. Of those, 24 unarmed whites were killed and 18 unarmed
> blacks.
>
> There's a clear disparity there given whites make up 76% of the population
> and and blacks just 13%.

Which he does not deny, does he?

There's also a clear disparity in the number of Blacks killed by Blacks,
w.r.t to the number of Whites killed by Whites. But IIRC, when this was
discussed here, you flatly ignored the nagging issue of percentages,
and just kept repeating "the same NUMBER of Whites are being killed by
Whites as Blacks killed by Blacks".

One can just ignore the above, or lie about it, or claim that it is
unrelated to the other stats; but numbers are numbers.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lh05$4sr$2@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4828&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4828

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:55:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 11:55 UTC

In article <20220513123447.000024d7@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[...]

> No one has said the science of maths is racist

Oh yes they did, e.g. the claim that having to follow math rules (the
horror!) is "racist", "dehumanizing", "a form of violence", etc.

Keep ignoring reality. Frankly, who gives a fuck.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lk2e$qjh$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4830&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4830

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:48:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 12:48 UTC

In article <t5lgjl$4sr$1@pcls7.std.com>,
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> There's also a clear disparity in the number of Blacks killed by Blacks,
> w.r.t to the number of Whites killed by Whites.

Stats for 2019, I guess it's far worse now:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Whites murdered by Whites: 2594
Blacks murdered by Blacks: 2574

And how does the PC crowd lie about this?

By citing the PERCENTAGES of W/W vs. B/B victims/offenders.

Ignoring, of course, the fact that more people are murdered by
Blacks than by Whites, although there are about five more times
Whites than Blacks.

Oh, here is the truth, buried inside a long Wiki entry:

"The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight
times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar."

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513150603.00005a20@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4834&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4834

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:06:03 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 14:06 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 11:49:09 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> numbers are numbers.

Including imaginary numbers.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513153257.000078bb@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4835&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4835

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:32:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 14:32 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 12:48:14 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <t5lgjl$4sr$1@pcls7.std.com>,
> Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:
>
> > There's also a clear disparity in the number of Blacks killed by
> > Blacks, w.r.t to the number of Whites killed by Whites.
>
> Stats for 2019, I guess it's far worse now:
>
> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>
> Whites murdered by Whites: 2594
> Blacks murdered by Blacks: 2574

And disparity in the number of cross-race killings -

Whites murdered by Blacks : 566
Blacks murdered by Whites : 246

Blacks face a far higher risk of being murdered by Whites than Whites do of being murdered by Blacks.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513161919.00003d9c@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4837&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4837

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 16:19:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 15:19 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 11:55:49 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220513123447.000024d7@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > No one has said the science of maths is racist
>
> Oh yes they did, e.g. the claim that having to follow math rules (the
> horror!) is "racist", "dehumanizing", "a form of violence", etc.

No, you are still twisting what was actually said.

You can't find any quote which outright says "the science of math is racist" which is why you need to resort to asserting what was actually said meant that. It didn't.

It's why you avoid quoting exactly what was said in full, with full context.

> Keep ignoring reality.

You are the one ignoring reality.

> Frankly, who gives a fuck.

Only racists and anti-racists it seems.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lv9f$uol$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4839&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4839

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:59:43 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 15:59 UTC

In article <20220513153257.000078bb@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Stats for 2019, I guess it's far worse now:
>>
>> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
>>
>> Whites murdered by Whites: 2594
>> Blacks murdered by Blacks: 2574

> And disparity in the number of cross-race killings -
>
> Whites murdered by Blacks : 566
> Blacks murdered by Whites : 246
>
> Blacks face a far higher risk of being murdered by Whites than
> Whites do of being murdered by Blacks.

More boring than funny.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5lvb6$uol$2@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4840&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4840

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 16:00:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 16:00 UTC

In article <20220513161919.00003d9c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[PLONK]

Bloody waste of time.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513180425.00002ab9@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4842&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4842

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:04:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:04 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 15:59:43 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220513153257.000078bb@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Stats for 2019, I guess it's far worse now:
> >>
> >> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
> >>
> >> Whites murdered by Whites: 2594
> >> Blacks murdered by Blacks: 2574
>
> > And disparity in the number of cross-race killings -
> >
> > Whites murdered by Blacks : 566
> > Blacks murdered by Whites : 246
> >
> > Blacks face a far higher risk of being murdered by Whites than
> > Whites do of being murdered by Blacks.
>
> More boring than funny.

I never intended the facts from the link you provided to be taken as "funny". And I'm not sure how you see such facts as "boring". They are simply facts as anyone can verify by visiting the link you provided.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513181445.00006e15@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4843&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4843

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:14:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 16:00:38 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> In article <20220513161919.00003d9c@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [PLONK]
>
> Bloody waste of time.

Yay! Yet another trolling cut and run from yourself.

You do realise your keyboard warrior 'mic drop' doesn't earn you a win, will be taken as a sure sign that you have folded in the face of having your propaganda debunked, hands your opponent a greater win than silently going back under your bridge does ?

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5m3md$8mp$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4844&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4844

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14 UTC

<quote>

African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%,
and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where
the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were
of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly
eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.

</quote>

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5m3ti$8mp$2@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4845&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4845

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:18:42 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:18 UTC

<quote>

Hundreds of college professors blast 'woke' math movement

Hundreds of prominent professors -- including top names from CUNY,
NYU, and Columbia — have signed a letter blasting the erosion of
math rigor in grades K to 12.

Arguing that curtailing advanced math programs puts American kids
at a global disadvantage, the coalition called the movement "the
height of irresponsibility."

Some school districts -- including in New York -- have slowly
eliminated advanced math options for some students as a means
of easing achievement gaps.

A total of 746 math teachers and professors across the country signed
the new missive, warning that enfeebled math curriculums would have
dire consequences down the line.

The teachers -- including two CUNY professors, nine from Columbia
University, and 13 from NYU -- argued that kids need exposure to
advanced math prior to college in order to truly excel.

</quote>

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513191220.00005b6f@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4850&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4850

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:12:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:12 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 17:18:42 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> Hundreds of college professors blast 'woke' math movement
>
> Hundreds of prominent professors -- including top names from CUNY,
> NYU, and Columbia — have signed a letter blasting the erosion of
> math rigor in grades K to 12.
>
> Arguing that curtailing advanced math programs puts American kids
> at a global disadvantage, the coalition called the movement "the
> height of irresponsibility."
>
> Some school districts -- including in New York -- have slowly
> eliminated advanced math options for some students as a means
> of easing achievement gaps.
>
> A total of 746 math teachers and professors across the country signed
> the new missive, warning that enfeebled math curriculums would have
> dire consequences down the line.
>
> The teachers -- including two CUNY professors, nine from Columbia
> University, and 13 from NYU -- argued that kids need exposure to
> advanced math prior to college in order to truly excel.
>
> </quote>

As you said ...

> Frankly, who gives a fuck.

None of that proves anyone has said "the science of math is racist".

I addressed this post in an earlier post. I am not wasting my breath repeating that again.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513191450.0000174c@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4851&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4851

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:14:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:14 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14:53 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in
> 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was
> known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known,
> 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were
> of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for
> African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites,
> and their victim rate was similar.
>
> </quote>

Whites murdered by Blacks : 566
Blacks murdered by Whites : 246

Blacks face a far higher risk of being murdered by Whites than Whites do of being murdered by Blacks.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<t5m7h6$gh9$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4855&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4855

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:20:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:20 UTC

In article <20220513191450.0000174c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> <quote>
>>
>> African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in
>> 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was
>> known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known,
>> 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were
>> of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for
>> African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites,
>> and their victim rate was similar.
>>
>> </quote>

> Whites murdered by Blacks : 566
> Blacks murdered by Whites : 246
>
> Blacks face a far higher risk of being murdered by Whites
> than Whites do of being murdered by Blacks.

One can only hope you're just trolling, and not stupid and/or
insane enough to believe what you write.

Re: White statistical scientist fired for compiling the truth

<20220513192520.000002bf@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4857&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4857

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:25:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:25 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 18:20:22 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> One can only hope you're just trolling, and not stupid and/or
> insane enough to believe what you write.

Are you are telling me I shouldn't believe the figures you pointed me towards ?

I would suggest anyone interested in murder rates and the demographics of murder in the Shithole States of America to look at the figures and work it out for themselves.

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.

<t5m851$ld7$1@pcls7.std.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4858&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4858

From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:30:57 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:30 UTC

<quote>

African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%,
and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where
the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were
of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly
eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.

</quote>

Re: The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.

<20220513194358.000005b3@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4859&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4859

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly
eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:43:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:43 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 18:30:57 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in
> 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was
> known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known,
> 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were
> of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for
> African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites,
> and their victim rate was similar.
>
> </quote>

Sure the Shithole States of America is a shithole. Systemic and institutionalised White American racism has made it that way.