From: efbre...@gmx-x.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Very well said: The Folly of 'Woke' Math, II
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:52:52 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:52 UTC

<quote>

Black and Hispanic children should be doing better in math and the sciences.
We need to find ways to achieve that result, not ways to hold back gifted
children, destroy our ability to measure achievement, or delegitimize math.

The idiocy of having math teachers lead discussions on social justice instead
of teaching black children how to do math will ensure that black children never
receive the tools they need to succeed.

The only cause being truly advanced here is the cause of employment for progressive
consultants. The sophistry of their cringe-inducing lexicon is dangerous. Those who
claim the mantle of protector have become the oppressors.

</quote>

Re: Very well said: The Folly of 'Woke' Math, II

<20220513191906.000074fe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4853&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4853

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Very well said: The Folly of 'Woke' Math, II
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:19:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:19 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 17:52:52 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbreg73@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> Black and Hispanic children should be doing better in math and the
> sciences. We need to find ways to achieve that result, not ways to
> hold back gifted children, destroy our ability to measure
> achievement, or delegitimize math.
>
> The idiocy of having math teachers lead discussions on social justice
> instead of teaching black children how to do math will ensure that
> black children never receive the tools they need to succeed.
>
> The only cause being truly advanced here is the cause of employment
> for progressive consultants. The sophistry of their cringe-inducing
> lexicon is dangerous. Those who claim the mantle of protector have
> become the oppressors.
>
> </quote>

As you said ...

> Frankly, who gives a fuck.

None of that proves anyone has said "the science of math is racist".

And where is that quote from - Why are you always so reluctant to cite the source of your agenda pushing propaganda ?