Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: JOOS HAOLOCOST GAY
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 23:31:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 14 May 2022 03:31 UTC

Naturally, JOOS stand with the Bolsheviks and greatly support the
sexualization and perversion of gentile children by dirty leftist
radicals masquerading as teachers - Lets hear about those "values" of
yours [from the all time leading purveyors of pornography] you hook
nosed fuckers !

`````````````````

New York City's Holocaust Museum BANS Florida Governor Ron DeSantis from
speaking at event because he 'doesn't align with their values' after
signing so-called 'Don't Say Gay' bill

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was expected to speak at a June 12
Jewish Leadership Conference (JLC) held at Manhattan's Museum of Jewish
Heritage
Tikvah, the organization that runs the annual JLC event, said they
chose DeSantis because a 'remarkable Jewish renaissance is under way in
Florida'
The museum told the JLC that either disinvite the governor, or
that their event was unwelcome
The museum claimed that DeSantis didn't 'align with the museum's
values and its message of inclusivity'
The museum wrote on its Twitter that this wasn't a 'free speech or
censorship issue' but 'simply a contractual and logistical decision' to
ban Ron DeSantis'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10797601/NYCs-Jewish-Museum-BANS-Gov-Ron-DeSantis-speaking-event-signing-Dont-Say-Gay-bill.html

Re: JOOS HAOLOCOST GAY

<20220514130855.00001c45@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4867&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4867

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: JOOS HAOLOCOST GAY
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:08:55 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 May 2022 12:08 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 23:31:46 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Naturally, JOOS stand with the Bolsheviks and greatly support the
> sexualization and perversion of gentile children by dirty leftist
> radicals masquerading as teachers - Lets hear about those "values" of
> yours [from the all time leading purveyors of pornography] you hook
> nosed fuckers !

You are an idiot.

The museum told the Jewish Leadership Conference they could not bring in DeSantis as they wanted to do.

But you claim wanting to bring in DeSantis is a rejection of his views, wanting to bring him in is alignment with those who don't want him brought in.

Even when they do what you want them to do your racist hate compels you to attack them for doing what you wanted.

You are an anti-Semetic propagandising idiot.