Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Liars caught in lie, they laugh and have no comment
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 23:37:17 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 14 May 2022 03:37 UTC

The puppets handlers trying to boost his shit low poll numbers by
falsely claiming the vax was due to the senile sockpuppets efforts when
it fact it was handed to him on a platter.

``````````````

'I just can't explain it!' Fauci smirks and LAUGHS when asked on CNN why
White House put out tweet falsely claiming COVID vaccines only became
available when Joe Biden took office

Dr. Anthony Fauci laughed off a tweet by the The White House on Friday
The tweet stated how President Biden was responsible for the
vaccine rollout
In fact, COVID vaccines were first distributed in December 2020
under Trump
When questioned, Fauci was unable to provide an explanation for the
mistake
'It just went out. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do about that,'
Fauci laughed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10815359/Fauci-criticizes-incorrect-White-House-statement-no-vaccine-Biden-got-office.html

Re: Liars caught in lie, they laugh and have no comment

<20220514125108.0000555e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4866&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4866

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 12:51:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 May 2022 11:51 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 23:37:17 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Dr. Anthony Fauci laughed off a tweet by the The White House on
> Friday The tweet stated how President Biden was responsible for the
> vaccine rollout

Seems to me Fauci was laughing off the idiotic notion that he would have any idea why the White House posted what it did.

My criticism of Fauci is that he didn't reply; "covfefe".

The White House later tweeted they misspoke and had intended to say vaccines had become "widely available" under Biden, which is in fact true.

They did make a mistake; the German BioNTech vaccine was the first to get emergency use approval in the US and became available on the 14th December 2020, a full 38 days before Biden's inauguration.

Was it "a deliberate lie" or someone making the naive but common mistake that Biden got elected in November, so anything happening in December can be credited to him ?

We will never know. Republicans, the right, the anti-Democrat and anti-Biden rabble, propagandist scum, will claim it was a lie rather than mistake, but few others will give a shit.