Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ultra MAGA ! Liars caught in ANOTHER lie ??
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 23:47:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 15 May 2022 03:47 UTC

Why yes, they are.
Ginger propaganda mistress said that the senile sockpuppet thought up
the latest wingnut catchphrase "Ultra MAGA" all by himself, last couple
weeks he can hardly go 1 sentence without chanting it as if the term has
existed for centuries, hoping it becomes viral.

Is meant to be a mocking insult to all non wingnuts [and especially
whites], in the same vein as Hillarys "basket of deplorables" and
Oboingos "Clinging to their bibles and guns", while appearing to the
terminally naive as limited in scope to only a far right hardcore
fringe, but this senile dolt repeating it ad nauseum made most people
wince and roll their eyes, so transparent.

Anyways, he did not make this up all by himself, as usual, he was told
what to say.

```````````

Woke think tank spend SIX MONTHS coming up with 'ultra MAGA' slur Biden
is now using to target GOP - even though former spokeswoman Jen Psaki
claims president created it himself

Biden's use of the term 'ultra-MAGA' followed six months of
research, reports show
That comes despite his former press secretary Jen Psaki last week
insisting the president had coined the phrase himself
It appears to have backfired, and has already been adopted
affectionately by the very Republicans its meant to insult
Ultra-Maga merchandise including t-shirts and baseball caps are
available

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817231/Biden-hired-woke-think-tank-come-ultra-MAGA-slur-hes-using-target-GOP.html

Re: Ultra MAGA ! Liars caught in ANOTHER lie ??

<20220515144457.0000103f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4882&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4882

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ultra MAGA ! Liars caught in ANOTHER lie ??
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:44:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 15 May 2022 13:44 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 23:47:48 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Ginger propaganda mistress said that the senile sockpuppet thought up
> the latest wingnut catchphrase "Ultra MAGA" all by himself

Like you do when you claim you originated the term "Bolshevik" after Hannity and Fox News were pushing and promoting its use for months before you ever used it.

All your talking pints, demonising, racist and insulting terms are merely what others have thrown into the echo chamber and instructed you to use.