I'm a GENIUS! I want to dispute sentence structure with SUSAN SONTAG!!

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: ranger

SubjectAuthor
* Re: rangerRod Speed
`* Re: rangerMax
 `* Re: rangerRod Speed
  `* Re: rangerMax
   `* Re: rangerRod Speed
    `* Re: rangerMax
     +- Re: rangerPhil Allison
     `- Re: rangerRod Speed

1
Re: ranger

<j2fbd2F1aerU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4900&group=aus.legal#4900

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: ranger
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:55:58 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 00:55 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

>>> If a ranger wants to apply a fine to someone who swims
>>> in a national park area, in contravention of a posted sign,

>> No such signs.

>>> what powers does the ranger have in terms of arresting the person?
>> None, zero, nada, zilch

>>> What if the person doesn't have ID on them
>>> and simply runs away from the ranger?
>> The goon is fucked.

But most will have driven there.
>>> I am interested in Qld in particular.
>> Then the crocodile will getcha.
> There is a sign. It says it's a $375 fine for swimming
> in the area, and that rangers patrol the area.

That's just to feed the crocodiles. They realise that
kids like you will do what they are told they can't do.
> If you are correct it would mean that people can ignore
> rangers patrolling the area and totally avoid fines for doing
> anything in contravention of national park regulations,

Not if its easy to identify them by what they drive.

> which is ridiculous and obviously false.

Just like you.
> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

That's fucked, it doesn't even quote properly. I fixed its fucked quoting.

Re: ranger

<7b93f78f-4933-4433-920a-0b718fd53641n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4928&group=aus.legal#4928

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:20:41 -0800 (PST)
From: maxnew...@gmail.com (Max)
 by: Max - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:20 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 10:56:04 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

> >> No such signs.

> >> None, zero, nada, zilch

> >> The goon is fucked.
> But most will have driven there.
>
> >> Then the crocodile will getcha.
> > There is a sign. It says it's a $375 fine for swimming
> > in the area, and that rangers patrol the area.
> That's just to feed the crocodiles. They realise that
> kids like you will do what they are told they can't do.
> > If you are correct it would mean that people can ignore
> > rangers patrolling the area and totally avoid fines for doing
> > anything in contravention of national park regulations,
> Not if its easy to identify them by what they drive.

What is stopping a person from running away from a ranger and getting in their car and driving off before the ranger has a chance to know which car it was?

In most cases the swimming area will be a long way from where the cars are parked.

> > which is ridiculous and obviously false.
> Just like you.
> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> That's fucked, it doesn't even quote properly. I fixed its fucked quoting.

Re: ranger

<j2k2c9FsveeU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4932&group=aus.legal#4932

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 06:52:39 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 19:52 UTC

Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>> But most will have driven there.

>>> There is a sign. It says it's a $375 fine for swimming
>>> in the area, and that rangers patrol the area.

>> That's just to feed the crocodiles. They realise that
>> kids like you will do what they are told they can't do.

>>> If you are correct it would mean that people can ignore
>>> rangers patrolling the area and totally avoid fines for doing
>>> anything in contravention of national park regulations,

>> Not if its easy to identify them by what they drive.

> What is stopping a person from running away from a
> ranger and getting in their car and driving off before
> the ranger has a chance to know which car it was?

The ranger running after them so it can see which are it
was and being able to drive after the car seen leaving.

> In most cases the swimming area will be a
> long way from where the cars are parked.

Bullshit.

>>> which is ridiculous and obviously false.

>> Just like you.

>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

>> That's fucked, it doesn't even quote properly. I fixed its fucked
>> quoting.

Re: ranger

<a1826210-2982-4709-85ea-da27ca628686n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4935&group=aus.legal#4935

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 21:54:00 -0800 (PST)
From: maxnew...@gmail.com (Max)
 by: Max - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 05:54 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 5:52:44 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <maxn...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

> >> But most will have driven there.

> >> That's just to feed the crocodiles. They realise that
> >> kids like you will do what they are told they can't do.

> >> Not if its easy to identify them by what they drive.
>
> > What is stopping a person from running away from a
> > ranger and getting in their car and driving off before
> > the ranger has a chance to know which car it was?
> The ranger running after them so it can see which are it
> was and being able to drive after the car seen leaving.
> > In most cases the swimming area will be a
> > long way from where the cars are parked.
> Bullshit.

The one that I went to someone was swimming, contrary to signs, about 2km from the parking area.

It would be possible to easily run away from the ranger and hop in the car and drive away without the ranger seeing. Usually those rangers are fat and unfit.

Even if they did see the car, they wouldn't know who was driving just from the number plate which only identifies the owner.

> >> Just like you.

> >> That's fucked, it doesn't even quote properly. I fixed its fucked
> >> quoting.

Re: ranger

<j2lhn6F6sr6U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4938&group=aus.legal#4938

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 20:20:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:20 UTC

Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote

You been sacked ?

> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <maxn...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > What is stopping a person from running away from a
>> > ranger and getting in their car and driving off before
>> > the ranger has a chance to know which car it was?

>> The ranger running after them so it can see which are it
>> was and being able to drive after the car seen leaving.

>> > In most cases the swimming area will be a
>> > long way from where the cars are parked.

>> Bullshit.

> The one that I went to someone was swimming,
> contrary to signs, about 2km from the parking area.

Still perfectly possible to follow that fool back to the parking area.

> It would be possible to easily run away from the ranger and
> hop in the car and drive away without the ranger seeing.

Bullshit with seeing what car is driving away.

> Usually those rangers are fat and unfit.

Like you.

> Even if they did see the car, they wouldn't
> know who was driving just from the number
> plate which only identifies the owner.

Which would normally be the culprit.

Re: ranger

<65ec8d31-22cc-46a0-9115-b9b58433526fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4943&group=aus.legal#4943

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 19:27:45 -0800 (PST)
From: maxnew...@gmail.com (Max)
 by: Max - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 03:27 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 7:20:42 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <maxn...@gmail.com> wrote
>
> You been sacked ?
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Max <maxn...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> The ranger running after them so it can see which are it
> >> was and being able to drive after the car seen leaving.

> >> Bullshit.
>
> > The one that I went to someone was swimming,
> > contrary to signs, about 2km from the parking area.
> Still perfectly possible to follow that fool back to the parking area.

A person could sprint back 2km to the car park and drive off easily.

There was no way a ranger would sprint after a person. They would just give up.

> > It would be possible to easily run away from the ranger and
> > hop in the car and drive away without the ranger seeing.
> Bullshit with seeing what car is driving away.
> > Usually those rangers are fat and unfit.
> Like you.
> > Even if they did see the car, they wouldn't
> > know who was driving just from the number
> > plate which only identifies the owner.
> Which would normally be the culprit.

But how would they know it is?

Re: ranger

<b35a1f2d-4751-4382-9e03-10a075b90c32n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4944&group=aus.legal#4944

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 19:55:57 -0800 (PST)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 03:55 UTC

Max the Wannabe Criminal wrote:
===================================

> > > Even if they did see the car, they wouldn't
> > > know who was driving just from the number
> > > plate which only identifies the owner.
> > Which would normally be the culprit.
> But how would they know it is?

** By asking them ?

1. Why was the car at the location on the day and time ?
2. If not you, who had control of it?

....... Phil

Re: ranger

<j2njarFircnU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4946&group=aus.legal#4946

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 15:00:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:00 UTC

Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <maxn...@gmail.com> wrote

>> You been sacked ?

No answer ?

>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > The one that I went to someone was swimming,
>> > contrary to signs, about 2km from the parking area.

>> Still perfectly possible to follow that fool back to the parking area.

> A person could sprint back 2km to the car park and drive off easily.

But it would be trivial to sprint after them and observe
which car they drove off in, and for the ranger to get
in its own car and follow the sprinter.

> There was no way a ranger would sprint after a person.

Mindless bullshit.

> They would just give up.

More of your mindless bullshit.

>> > It would be possible to easily run away from the ranger and
>> > hop in the car and drive away without the ranger seeing.

>> Bullshit with seeing what car is driving away.

>> > Usually those rangers are fat and unfit.

>> Like you.

>> > Even if they did see the car, they wouldn't
>> > know who was driving just from the number
>> > plate which only identifies the owner.

>> Which would normally be the culprit.

> But how would they know it is?

By recognising the culprit, stupid.