Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Wingnut Threats to loot, assault, burn and murder over losing
abortion on demand being investigated ,,,
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:25:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 18 May 2022 20:25 UTC

"Investigated" by the very same people who orchestrated all this chaos
and violence in the first place, very comforting.

`````````````````

Homeland Security braces for nationwide violence after Roe v. Wade leak
and launches investigations into threats to burn down or storm the
Supreme Court, murder justices and their clerks and attack churches and
abortion clinics

Federal government is bracing for surges in political violence once
the Supreme Court hands down its ruling next month that is expected to
overturn Roe v. Wade
Law enforcement agencies are investigating threats to burn down or
storm the Supreme Court building as well as murder Justices and their clerks
Places of worship and abortion clinics are also facing threats
Clashes between pro- and anti-abortion individuals and groups are
expected to increase and worsen once the ruling is issued in June
Workers brought in fencing and barricades this month to erect
around the Supreme Court building as protests became increasingly
aggressive and violent
A leaked draft opinion from Justice Samuel Alito shows five of the
six conservative justices are preparing to overturn Roe v. Wade
An overturn will kick the landmark 1973 abortion case back to the
states

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829117/DOJ-warns-violence-Roe-leak-probes-threats-burn-Supreme-Court-murder-justices.html

Re: Wingnut Threats to loot, assault, burn and murder over losing abortion on demand being investigated ,,,

<20220518215343.000018b7@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4945&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4945

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
abortion on demand being investigated ,,,
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:53:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 18 May 2022 20:53 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:25:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Federal government is bracing for surges in political violence
> once the Supreme Court hands down its ruling next month that is
> expected to overturn Roe v. Wade

"Political violence" ?

I'm expecting something akin to civil war. Unless someone gets to a Republican judge first.

That one can even say "Republican judge" is why the Shithole states of America is the shithole it is.

I have never understood how the Founding Fathers decided upon having an unelected fascist cabal of dictators to run their country along party lines rather than for the people.