Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Another Bolshevik lie ?? Can it be ??
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:57:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 19 May 2022 02:57 UTC

Moribund puppet pledges to lower gas price by .10 a gallon, and instead
it has jacked up over $1 since his worthless, senile mutterings, the
bird did to him exactly what he is doing to this nation.

````````````

'A metaphor for how Americans feel': Bird 'poops' on Biden's shoulder
inside Iowa barn as president pledges to lower gas prices by 10 cents a
gallon (but the White House insists it's corn)

The incident took place at what Biden called a 'giant barn' at a
fuel plant in Iowa
He spoke for more than 20 minutes after the substance fell on his
lapel Tuesday
A White House comms director later said it was 'corn,' not bird poop
The president was unveiling a plan to reduce gas prices by 10 cents
a gallon
It will happen by allowing the sale of E15 fuel, usually banned in
the summer due to environmental concerns about smog
It will only be sold at about 2,300 of the nation's more than
100,000 gas stations
Gas prices have reached an average of $4.10 a gallon and the Biden
administration has blamed surging prices and inflation on 'Putin's Price
Hike

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10712901/Feathered-fiend-poops-Bidens-shoulder-inside-Iowa-barn-unveils-plan-lower-gas-prices.html

Re: Another Bolshevik lie ?? Can it be ??

<20220519135112.00006b4e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4950&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4950

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Another Bolshevik lie ?? Can it be ??
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:51:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 19 May 2022 12:51 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:57:33 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Moribund puppet pledges to lower gas price by .10 a gallon, and
> instead it has jacked up over $1 since his worthless, senile
> mutterings

Another jesse lie ?? Can it be ??

That Biden is a "Bolshevik" is a lie in itself, but setting that aside it's still a lie -

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/03/31/remarks-by-president-biden-on-actions-to-lower-gas-prices-at-the-pump-for-american-families

<quotes>

My guess is we'll see it come down - continue to come down. But how far down, I don't think anyone can tell.

But it will come down. And it could come down fairly significantly. It could come down the better part of - you know, anything from 10 cents to 35 cents a gallon. It's unknown at this point.

</quotes>

That was 31st March. Gas prices are around $4.59 per gallon now and haven't been below $3.59 since mid-February.

So it hasn't risen $1 since he spoke. That's a demonstrable and provable lie.

Gas is in fact about $0.25 higher than it was when he spoke, and it did fall $0.12 after he spoke. However the price has been rising again since mid-April.

So it wasn't a lie when Biden pledged gas prices would come down; they did, and by more than $0.10

If Biden hadn't done what he did, your gas prices might have been $4.70 by now.

Yes, Biden has failed to keep prices permanently down, but there isn't a president who hasn't made a pledge which has then been broken.

Trump promised to drain the swamp, build a wall, fix America's infrastructure, but did none of that. Obama promised to close Guantanamo but never did. Numerous presidents have promised America will win her wars, in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, only for them to end in defeat or surrender.