Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Finland,_Sweden_at_Turkey’s_Whim_After_Submitti
ng_NATO_Bids
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:43:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 18 May 2022 20:43 UTC

What ?
Finland/Sweden joining NATO ?
All propaganda, bullshit, made up lies by liars, no proof !
Um actually, there is proof.

I think NATO should have seen this coming and changed their rules long
ago, say to requiring a simple majority rather the unnaminous consent,
to avoid notorious agenda motivated rogue 3rd world blackmailing
extortionists from doing precisely what turkey is doing right now.
With this precedent, more eastern NATO member countries and going to
line up and oppose as well, simply to get their fair share of handouts,
and NATO becomes a pay to play club.

Want to hear something that there actually is no proof for ? I think its
highly likely the raghead in a western suit is being bribed and paid off
by Russia. Whether or not that is actually true, well placed rumors
should be put out to that effect to tone done his expectations.
As it stands, the raghead in a western suit is likely to demand the long
craved EU membership as a price for changing his mind.

``````````````

Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto said on Tuesday that he’s in
daily contact with Turkish diplomats, and that a meeting in person will
be arranged “when the time comes.”

Speaking in an interview on Finland’s YLE TV1, Haavisto called Turkey’s
move “a test” of “whether NATO’s open-door policy exists” and signaled
that “undemocratic practices, such as oppression, blackmail” aren’t
fitting for “an alliance of democratic countries.”

Indeed.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top-stories/finland-sweden-at-turkey-s-whim-after-submitting-nato-bids/ar-AAXp6jf

Re: Finland, Sweden at Turkey’s Whim After Submitting NATO Bids

<20220519135946.00003a12@ntlworld.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4951&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4951

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Finland, Sweden at Turkey’s Whim After
Submitting NATO Bids
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:59:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 19 May 2022 12:59 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:43:12 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Speaking in an interview on Finland’s YLE TV1, Haavisto called
> Turkey’s move "a test" of "whether NATO’s open-door policy exists"

I see it more a test of NATO - whether they will allow membership of countries which host, support and fund those designated as terrorists by the US and others.

It's not just Turkey saying they are terrorist; it's the US and EU.

I still believe the best way to block Finland's and Sweden's membership is to make approving those conditional on Ukraine also being given membership.