From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: A magnificent Johnson
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 18:18:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 May 2022 17:18 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61524965

<quotes>

Boris Johnson's father Stanley says he has become a French national, telling a Belgium news website he wanted to keep "a link" with the EU after Brexit.

Mr Johnson told BFMTV getting citizenship was "something precious" and allowed him to "claim part of my identity".

"I count myself once again as an EU member - that's very good," he added.

He said he had received a one word reply from his son, Boris - "magnifique".

</quotes>

He's one of the lucky ones. Most of us are stuck here having to suffer what the minority voted for.