Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dick suckers in saunas spreading deadly pox
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:32:18 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 21 May 2022 02:32 UTC

Well I guess if hippy stops posting for a while, we'll know the cause -
Smile if you are Gay !

``````````````

Health chiefs probe gay bars and saunas amid monkeypox outbreak: Contact
tracers are 'actively investigating' venues as virus 'spreads in sexual
circles'

Officials are scrambling to contain outbreak of rare, contagious
tropical disease
They're probing venues visited by UK's six gay or bisexual
monkeypox patients
Include bars, clubs and saunas, according to the World Health
Organization

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10834033/Health-chiefs-probe-gay-bars-saunas-amid-monkeypox-outbreak-UK.html

Re: Dick suckers in saunas spreading deadly pox

<20220521142649.000031b6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4965&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#4965

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dick suckers in saunas spreading deadly pox
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 14:26:49 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:26 UTC

On Fri, 20 May 2022 22:32:18 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Well I guess if hippy stops posting for a while, we'll know the cause

It never stopped you posting, so don't see why it would stop anyone else.

> Smile if you are Gay !

https://www.the74million.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/1469219312_9634.jpg

With his favourite butt-plug for good measure.