Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:06:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Near_Miss_of_the_Day_587:_One_cyclist’s_2021_compi
lation_of_close_passes_and_other_incidents
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:06 UTC

A good harvest of prosecutions.

The end of the year is for many of us a time of reflection and looking back on what we have achieved in the preceding 12 months – and in the case of this cyclist, that includes helping have 30 motorists held to account for endangering people on bikes.

Dan, the road.cc user who put his camera to good use throughout the year, including in London’s Richmond Park and surrounding areas, told us: “Rather than submitting a Near Miss of the Day, I produced this seasonal compilation of just some of the closes passes I endured during the year.

“In total 30 Notices of Intended Prosecution were sent out by the police resulting from submission of my footage. Cyclists must submit – the police do act,” he added.

https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-587-one-cyclists-2021-compilation-289129